2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Came home to these...
E59F7FD1-8270-40F6-A309-D6A3F76A5EFB.jpeg
73DBEC09-4A0D-4A60-8984-4BF451C6016E.jpeg
Well fellas, looks like this wasn’t the only thing I came home to from Portland.
Been in the Hospital with Covid.
Yup, I frickin got it.
Been under the weather all last week and health got worse as last week progressed.
Keep me in your thoughts.
I hope to make a full recovery, and then back to Sneaks!
ACGs, Lasers, Blunts, Chicago’s, etc...

Well fellas, looks like this wasn’t the only thing I came home to from Portland.
Yup, I frickin got it.
Been under the weather all last week and health got worse as last week progressed.

feel better bro!!!!

Yup, I frickin got it.
2CDE68EE-D112-4D7A-8D72-FAC5D6B65288.gif

Yup, I frickin got it.
get well soon.

Yup, I frickin got it.
We are rooting for you , keep us updated when you get a chance

Anyone get early access to the michigan dunks? If I didn't get the notifcation does that mean I got no shot or is there still a chance if I check the app in the morning?

Yup, I frickin got it.

Symptoms gotta be pretty severe to stay in the hospital, right?
What was the feeling leading up your diagnosis?

Ive been looking for this deck 3 days (strangelove isnt sold many places). Its Bratrud art and kinda pays homage to some of his Dunk collabs. If anyone has a local shop with one please hmu. Any color Popsicle or shaped (prefered)
dddddd.png
gonna go a bit off topic here...

didn't know what the hell strangelove was when the dunks came outl and later found out it was a skateboard company...I actually thought it was a shop until today

this deck provoked me to google search them and I see Sean Cliver is the artist behind the decks, or at least many of them

I'm pretty sure he was an artist for World Industries back in the early 90's...before the Wet Willy days

the artwork back then is one of the main reasons I got into skateboarding back then and the skate culture was really appealing to a young teenage kid

I used to have this Blind ad hung on my wall

roccodeargeorgechrome.jpg

anyone interested in that old skate culture, I suggest watching The Man Who Souled the World...movie about Steve Rocco and World Industries

didn't know what the hell strangelove was when the dunks came outl and later found out it was a skateboard company...I actually thought it was a shop until today

this deck provoked me to google search them and I see Sean Cliver is the artist behind the decks, or at least many of them

I'm pretty sure he was an artist for World Industries back in the early 90's...before the Wet Willy days

the artwork back then is one of the main reasons I got into skateboarding back then and the skate culture was really appealing to a young teenage kid

anyone interested in that old skate culture, I suggest watching The Man Who Souled the World...movie about Steve Rocco and World Industries
Cliver won the famous Powell ad contest for an artist, and look where he is today.

Yup, I frickin got it.

Damn bro. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Find yourself something nice to binge watch, maybe get video games too and make the best of your quarantine.

Yup, I frickin got it.
I wish you a speedy recovery my friend! Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Yup, I frickin got it.
Hope it stays manageable and you don't spread it to your loved ones, speedy recovery to you. **** this rona **** man

Cliver *is* Strangelove - it’s a garage operation run out of his house. He only just finally had enough cash for a Thrasher ad this month.

the atlas dunks - they’re ok but not something I’m chomping at the bit to get

I kinda have same thoughts on the atlas. I think it's the cracked leather that steers me away although it's needed to give that weathered look. I've never been a fan of cracked leather except on the Krampus dunks. On the flipside my most liked thing of the atlas are the aged looking midsoles and the atlas text on the tongues.

I finally won a raffle.

Yup, I frickin got it.

Praying for a speedy recovery, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom