2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Spent a lot of time and money at Huf SF over the years. I've had almost every pair of his Nike colabs going back to the green AM1s. RIP

ICYMI Chicago SB Dunks on Hanon Launches for 13 more hours.

FYI they hold your money on this raffle so expect to have money tied up for a couple days if you lose.

ICYMI Chicago SB Dunks on Hanon Launches for 13 more hours.

FYI they hold your money on this raffle so expect to have money tied up for a couple days if you lose.

They ship to the US?

Sashiko blazers

How sick is this? Premier sent me an offer because I bought the Michigan hoodie.
707A3549-C9E2-41FA-B65A-E94FCA2D6DD9.jpeg

I just did. Been off FB for years. Never been happier.
i havent been on social media for over ten years...its been great...it feels terrible now tho bc i know im gonna get sucked back in as my kids are about to go through it...and im gonna be stalking them...

i feel the way my dad prob did when i was first explaining email to him

ppl have gotten wayyy more insecure and vocal about expressing themselves since i was last on social media...its kinda weird and scary...i never got on snapchat or instagram...i had a facebook account when you needed a college email address

Trying to decide if I want to sell my 2016 Michigans and buy the 2020 pair. Which one is closer to the OG do you guys think? The shape and materials look more accurate on the 2020, but the 2016 has a nylon tongue like the OG. Looks like the new pair has a mesh tongue for some reason? Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom