2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1601042451168.png

Obviously the guy with the huf avatar had to post something today. Huf's nike collabs have been some of my favorite sneakers ever. I don't have any of the shoes in this photo anymore, all are long sold because of wearability issues (both pairs of my dunks wound up having sockliner rips that gave me blisters any time I wore). Got my first pair July 2011 summer before my senior year of HS, that's the top right picture. The swoosh was signed by Hufnagel himself although I didn't get them signed, I bought them used from ISS marketplace that way; paid $270 and beat them the **** up before selling cheap to a friend. Second pair I bought DS for $330 in 2016 after graduating from college. Damn near emptied my savings account for them. Wore those a lot but kept them clean, I just couldn't prevent the sockliner rips from happening - if I scroll back to one of my first NT posts I asked about that in this thread. I do still have the Huf x Benny Gold skyline tee, just took that pic an hour ago. It came out F/W 2012 if I remember correctly. As an SF native I always loved that graphic, I actually considered getting it tattooed at one point. I think Benny Gold did the illustration.

Was definitely shocked to hear the news regarding Keith Hufnagel. I spent a few years in the SF Bay Area and my first stops in the city were always Huf SF on Hayes and then I’d head over to Sutter. Pulled a couple of pics from my personal IG. These still are my top Nike SB collaboration. Definitely lost a legend. Rest easy Huf
1601048610536.jpeg

1601048649736.jpeg

The execution is honestly well done with regards to inspiration/theme, but not something that interests me.

What happened with the ACGs?

feel like I’m the only who got left out from the Michigan dunks ...🥺 oh well on too the next 🚶🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom