2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these showed up today
50BDABF9-7CC2-4415-B7AB-121F5038FD61.jpeg

I have only ever got EA for dumb **** like Kyrie's.
Same here. I get all excited and it turns out to be some garbage anyone can buy a few days later, or months later. I also get womens exclusives because I have a bunch of daughters, again not very useful.

I thought this was a dunk SB thread why are we talking about so many non sb dunks in here? No hate just wondering. and on a second note quite frankly I'm starting to give up on SB. Can't even get a chance to get a pair anymore with no local shops and raffles being botted it's kinda pointless now.

I looked and didn’t find an active regular Dunk thread (non-SB), so I’ll share here. I took this pic for the current StockX giveaway promo.

It sucks that the only way for me to get a decent Dunk nowadays is through resale. Oh well, it is what it is. I need white laces for my Plums so I can wear ‘em, but keep procrastinating.

4E13D7E9-65E2-4975-961A-382EB8C7B7DE.jpeg

I thought this was a dunk SB thread why are we talking about so many non sb dunks in here? No hate just wondering. and on a second note quite frankly I'm starting to give up on SB. Can't even get a chance to get a pair anymore with no local shops and raffles being botted it's kinda pointless now.
I mentioned someone should have made a separate dunk thread.

Is StockX / GOAT really the only place to buy anymore? I can't find MSU's anywhere (reddit, local, craigslist, FB, NT classifieds, etc)

Back
Top Bottom