2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quality is on point. Best jpack quality I've ever seen. Don't sleep. Ty premier for being the only shop to give a fair chance.
PXL_20201030_151306319.jpg

Everyone seems upset about missing on these I'm just trying to balance the thread out haha. Personally I don't see how you could justify the resell prices, especially with the QC sample dLebowski dLebowski put up there. It's not my money, but these are barely worth retail.
For sure. And I didn’t show the glue gunk they have. And also two different toe boxes - one smooth, one sacky.

Tell me more why I don't need these...
That the Materials suck, the Sneak smells, there's Glue stains, ANYTHING Please!
I Really don't want to have to pay Resell for these...
The quality on these look plush as hell! Lucky for you the resell on them looks to be on the low end.

Anyone get notification for SPOT Chi online raffle? It still shows as active in my copdate app but no emails anywhere. I’m assuming it’s another L for the collection. I’m amassing a pretty impressive collection of L’s!!! Might post a pic

Anyone get notification for SPOT Chi online raffle? It still shows as active in my copdate app but no emails anywhere. I’m assuming it’s another L for the collection. I’m amassing a pretty impressive collection of L’s!!! Might post a pic

someone in here posted they hit a while back

Back
Top Bottom