2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got a hold of a pair. These are finally showing up around town. Easy pick up. Was surprised to see them just sitting.
20201030_173215.jpg

Only shoe im watching in stockx, probably retail by christmas!! SB tag really messed this model up

For anyone that had EA for the Nike Dunk Lows for watching the Nike Dunk Story on SNKRS, have you received your pair? I have zero movement since October 22nd... frustrating.

the elephant "atmos" dunk is a must have top dunk for me all year

I know the Travis Scott and StrangeLove gets all the love for top SB Low of the year, but these Elepahnts... wow :nthat: I think the Elephants sit above those two as far as SB Lows go.

I know the Travis Scott and StrangeLove gets all the love for top SB Low of the year, but these Elepahnts... wow :nthat: I think the Elephants sit above those two as far as SB Lows go.

For me ,shoe of the year is between strangeloves and travis dunks (i kinda give the edge to strangeloves).
They were both original ideas.

Atmos are fire , but we have already seen them x2 on the am1s.
Still have my atmos am1s DS , and there is no way i would sell those to fund myself to buy the atmos dunks for resell.
To be honest in my opinion safari dunks > elephant dunks , but elephant am1s > safari am1s .

surprised you didn't mention Ben & Jerry's or any of the Grateful Dead lol. Definitely some wild SB's this year. But as far as regular dunk goes, which correct me if I'm wrong, the elephant dunks are just regular dunks and they really take the cake for me this year. I've been a huge fan of the atmos AM1 and have owned every released version of it.

blazer wacko maria

surprised you didn't mention Ben & Jerry's or any of the Grateful Dead lol. Definitely some wild SB's this year. But as far as regular dunk goes, which correct me if I'm wrong, the elephant dunks are just regular dunks and they really take the cake for me this year. I've been a huge fan of the atmos AM1 and have owned every released version of it.

I personally don't think the CDs and GDs are close to the Travis or SLs.

Elephants are SBs:
1603991115125-png.2681309

Back
Top Bottom