2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These right here are a problem. Looks like they brought back the original croc skin too and not that crap that was on the last few diamond supply dunks.
The Local Skate shops I’ve spoken with are already preparing for these releases.
These will probably be a bigger “💩 show” release than the Travis were...

I personally don't think the CDs and GDs are close to the Travis or SLs.

Elephants are SBs:
1603991115125-png.2681309

I think vinotwofour vinotwofour maybe meant "regular dunks" as in GR SBs, not QSs like the B&J/Travis/GD.

Shoutout to the Mrs. for coming through on a local raffle for the Craters! She got on a priority tier from her picking up my ACG blazers a few weeks back. I’ll take it.

I think vinotwofour vinotwofour maybe meant "regular dunks" as in GR SBs, not QSs like the B&J/Travis/GD.

lol nah I meant regular dunks as in syracuse, plums, community gardens. i actually didn't know the elephants are actual SB's. Thanks for clarification. Still a must-have for me. When I thought the elephants was the regular dunks, i thought the travis was probably the best SB of the year. Since the elephant is an SB, then elephants become the best SB of the year for me.

Wait a minute...Let me get this straight...For years I’ve been begging for Supreme to drop the low top versions of the High’s, and when they decide to do it THIS is the colorways they run with?!? Oh ffs!

The burgundy pair and the green pair dope. 🤷‍♂️
But that ain't really saying much. The Supreme Highs were never really that good to me - those stars are lowkey corny.

Elephants are one of those pairs that look better the more I see them. Not like I have a real shot at them.

I’ll hope for the black pair but doubt I get them. Seems like Blazers get no love here I Germany. So only been able to get those lately.

Back
Top Bottom