2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Halloween My Dudes :nthat:
3EBBDCDD-42A3-4B29-B47C-1C0F49484DFA.jpeg

C5E62AD5-C374-431B-BAA5-E75FCDA6CF95.jpeg

F890C6FD-F0B7-4F4D-8B24-E2945348B894.jpeg

I know the Travis Scott and StrangeLove gets all the love for top SB Low of the year, but these Elepahnts... wow :nthat: I think the Elephants sit above those two as far as SB Lows go.
For me personally, the top SB Low of 2020 are probably the Civilists. The color changing upper is so unique and dope IMO. Strange Loves are dope, Travs are cool, and Elephants are solid too. Civilists are the one pair I would absolutely need if I could only pick one.

The burgundy pair and the green pair dope. 🤷‍♂️
But that ain't really saying much. The Supreme Highs were never really that good to me - those stars are lowkey corny.
I can see how that one pair looks burgundy in the pics, but it’s actually “Barkroot Brown,” which when I looked up, is just a dark brown. If they actually Burgundy though, they’d be a *** must! As it stands though, the Black pair is the pair I need. I’m also swinging for the Green pair, as the color definitely pops, and because it looks like the Seahawks’ secondary green color.

The blue Supreme lows are sick. Probability the only color I want at the moment. I just sold my black diamonds and one reason was because I was always a little disappointed how dull the croc skin was compared to the shiny OG. If this black pair is the same way it’s a pass for me. Hopefully it’s like Stüssy court force croc skin for the black pair...then I may be tempted. Not sure how I feel about the red and green pairs.

I barely come in here for new releases anymore. Cant get excited at a never ending list of kicks you can't buy. AKA Supremes.. At least the pink and black boxes had some low end heat. Its just nasty now.

Still appreciate the history and on foot looks.. y'all were killing halloween with the SB's too.
Same bro. I’ve moved on to just AJ1 and other OG colorways shoes. It isn’t worth it anymore. Honestly, some of the other brands deserve my money more than Nike right now. I’ll be back later. Chicago’s are the last ones on my bucket list.

marikomorose marikomorose what do you think?
I think you're more than likely right. Classic non-og Jordan Retro cw's from the 00's like the burgundy 5's, lightening 4's may happen, but a lot them aren't wearable so ,

I'm expecting Lebron 8/9's, Kobe 6/7's, & Foamposites retero to gain popularity around the same time. Especially if south beach etro drops. That era was like the last pure sneakerhead era b4 the hypebeasts latched onto it & brands started market more so towards them.

KD IV's might get shine as well.

I think you're more than likely right. Classic non-og Jordan Retro cw's from the 00's like the burgundy 5's, lightening 4's may happen, but a lot them aren't wearable so ,

I'm expecting Lebron 8/9's, Kobe 6/7's, & Foamposites retero to gain popularity around the same time. Especially if south beach etro drops. That era was like the last pure sneakerhead era b4 the hypebeasts latched onto it & brands started market more so towards them.

KD IV's might get shine as well.
Are you pulling back on buying SBs? My last purchases were the StrangeLoves and Travis Scott’s. I can’t see myself buying anything other than Chicago’s from here on out.

94A0D2F1-BED2-4983-B3E5-8BAFED39AA5B.jpeg

watching Saturday Night Live tonight on NBC, musical guest The Strokes’ guitarist wearing Nike Dunk High 6.0 “Rasta”
Wack attack. Even the lame-o models are popping off. Any other OGs cashing out? This is getting dumb

Back
Top Bottom