2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wow. awful release.

Screenshot_20181228-103623_Chrome.jpg

dgr81 dgr81 i hope you got coals in your stocking this year! Why not post those links before the drop? Come on now

Because everyone on this site worries about themselves. I said this pages ago. I've been on here long enough to know how this works. Most of y'all ****** in here wouldn't eat with the help of posters like @John00. From Polo to Air Max, this is how everyone on this site operates. Selfish.

Because everyone on this site worries about themselves. I said this pages ago. I've been on here long enough to know how this works. Most of y'all *****s in here wouldn't eat with the help of posters like @John00. From Polo to Air Max, this is how everyone on this site operates. Selfish.
list all the links and oops that you have provided for this site starting w release and the member u ooped

This literally feels like trying to cop manually online at small foot sites with crappy websites 3-4 years back.
Thanks for the nostalgia Concepts !!:rolleyes

:lol:

if some of these guys spent 5 minutes doing some research instead of posting on here, they would have had the links.
lmao now he telling me to "F majic johnson without a condom on". hitting the streets of NYC since 06 but acting like a goddamb child

resale isn't even that high on these. not sure why some of you are so mad. just buy them resale if you really wanted them.

$190 + tax for dunks was pretty steep for retail.

Back
Top Bottom