2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CE32DFC4-6980-4CCF-86C9-F03288F35071.jpeg

8 years ago. Had to buy a second pair after I skated these ones
Something about this shoe. So fire.

Since we're talking about top 5 dunks...I'm just going to give the top 5 that I actually own (because most of my actual top 5 i would never shell out the money for...)

1. SOMPs
2. Michigans
3. Gibsons
4. MF Dooms
5. Thai Temple Lows

From the looks of it, this is another piss poor release. Staple knew exactly what he was doing all along. Using old methods like the “immediate sellout” online strategy won’t work when people can back door the app to see how many pairs you actually put up, lol. The hype manufactured and false.

The crazy thing is, all this shows is 3 things: 1.) You don’t have faith in your product to sell without a bunch of nonsense surrounding it. 2.) You really don’t understand how to properly release things. 3.) You’re litterally living off the fact that there was a “riot” for a shoe you made a million years ago.

This is terrible and it makes Staple look super corny. Why doesn’t SB step in and STOP these people from these awful *** releases?!

Last edited:
From the looks of it, this is another piss poor release. Staple knew exactly what he was doing all along. Using old methods like the “immediate sellout” online strategy won’t work when people can back four the app to see how many pairs you actually put up, lol. The hype manufactured and false.

The crazy thing is, all this shows is 3 things: 1.) You don’t have faith in your product to sell without a bunch of nonsense surrounding it. 2.) You really don’t understand how to properly release things. 3.) You’re litterally living off the fact that there was a “riot” for a shoe you made a million years ago.

This is terrible and it makes Staple look super corny. Why doesn’t SB step in and STOP these people from these awful *** releases?!

I think SB doesn’t step in because all they care about (like other companies) is their product selling out. Be it by bots or manually. If the product creates hype then that’s a win already. At the end of the day if the shoe sells out, then that’s all that matters to them.

Back
Top Bottom