2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Turbo1 Turbo1 That’s absurd :lol:...

Really though, I’ve been complaining about getting SB Dunks back to their glory days for years...Little bit of heat on them in this new sneaker climate and I’m already fed up...

Sold a preowned pair last week for 900.00
They could pass as DS but they weren’t. All I wanted was 700 but one guy started out bidding the other and before you know it they sold for 900 lol

JFC

I get triggered every time I see skunks. They were attainable when they dropped and I passed on them because I wasn't into SB at the time. Now I just look at the prices and :smh:

JFC

I get triggered every time I see skunks. They were attainable when they dropped and I passed on them because I wasn't into SB at the time. Now I just look at the prices and :smh:

Yea I’ve had so many SBs that I sold and now I want back but I just can’t bring myself to pay those prices. I really want another pair of Gibson’s but I can’t pay 400.00 for a shoe I had at retail lol I know 400.00 is nothing compared to other SB prices but still man lol

My favorite non dunk SB. The Blazer low. I prefer the older model.
IMG_20190108_153115.jpg

Um, am I tripping, or can you not see any submit button for this raffle because it’s blocked by the images? I’ve entered all my info, and the last thing I see is the “check the box” verification thing, and the red is blocked by the images. Is it just me?
If I remember correct there was a submit button and no captcha. Now there is a captcha where the submit button used to be.

Da Hova camo highs :smokin

Um, am I tripping, or can you not see any submit button for this raffle because it’s blocked by the images? I’ve entered all my info, and the last thing I see is the “check the box” verification thing, and the red is blocked by the images. Is it just me?

I had trouble submitting my raffle as well. Entered all the info and kept hitting submit and nothing. I "pinched" the screen and it said it went through. IDK

Last edited:
This skunk talk is hurting my soul lol. Ended up selling my pair just before this huge boom was in full effect. Honestly sold them because I didn't wear them as much as I would have liked, while nice to look at they aren't very practical if at all (i know you can say that about a lot of the sneakers we buy). Still I definitely got way more than i wanted for em since i had them listed at a price that at the time i thought wouldn't sell. Still kinda nothing compared to prices now though... couldn't get them back even if i wanted to unless I'm prepared to take a beating.

If you're on computer just go to any field once you're done filling out your info and press the ENTER key that worked for me. If you're on phone I'd imagine it would work the same?

Back
Top Bottom