2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DwcTtwFVsAI00Or.jpg:large

I seen 1 on twitter

app logged me out and won't let me log back in

trash

So they were flapping about posting on NT huh?

Just so y’all know...I’m planning on hiring one of those single engine prop planes to fly over one of the NFL games this weekend...It’ll be pulling a banner that says Jeff Staple kicks puppies, and steals donation money from charities for blind kids...

That should even things up for allowing me exactly 37 seconds of access to that BS app...Every second of which was of Ben Baller talking...

LOOL.

we can always get back to discussing how to remedy lining rips on black box purple pigeons. Thank you to whoever it was that suggested the fabric tape, sorry I couldn’t remember.

LOOL.

we can always get back to discussing how to remedy lining rips on black box purple pigeons. Thank you to whoever it was that suggested the fabric tape, sorry I couldn’t remember.

Saved a few SBs from splitting on me.

Agreed. Just a pain really at this point. I missed on black diamonds, purple lobster, green, humidity, db’s and some other non sb shoes this year. Contemplating downsizing my closet and cutting back on purchases.
I have bought more non nikes since the hype-train hit with diamonds than I have in the last 3 years. Direct result of taking L's.

Back
Top Bottom