2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOOL.

we can always get back to discussing how to remedy lining rips on black box purple pigeons. Thank you to whoever it was that suggested the fabric tape, sorry I couldn’t remember.
I've tried a bunch of stuff too. I had some old gym shorts that had a pretty similar polyester to the dunk lining and glued that over, worked ok. Did the same with bandaids (the smooth ones so no friction), glued them over, worked alright. I gotta get some fabric tape, too. Thankfully only my hufs are ripped right now and the bandaids are going strong. Sold my first pair of hufs because the rips got bad enough that I was getting blisters.

someone make an sb thread for hypebeasts and resellers

Cmon now.

Isn’t posting release date info and inside peeps of kicks feeding into that “beast”.

You would refer to someone who went bonkers for 1.0 pigeon release as an OG, but back then as a hypebeast.

Let the new kids live, hell - it will hopefully help shops, collabs with good concepts, and SB sales.

No need to be an elitist in a shoe thread on a forum predicated on hype lol

For me its Tactics raffle /SNKRS or bust. Not paying a penny over retail. Still cant get over the whole "Pre-Sale"consisting of 25 pairs without even an FSR.

95A70C2B-55D2-485E-9BA5-55DB38DB7A9D.jpeg

Shout out to 9th Wonder 9th Wonder again

Was lazy to put pink in but i eventually will. Man i love the color purple

Don’t really know what the devs at NTWRK we’re thinking taking on this pre-order release. They obviously weren’t prepared or ready for it.

And now their rating in the iOS App Store is 1.4 stars out of 5. Gonna be impossible to bring their ratings back up now. They did this to themselves :smh:

Just checked the thread and seen that the NTWRK app launched the pigeons last night and for some reason watching 10 seconds of that episode makes me not want this shoe lol Jeff seems cool but Ben and what’s her face are soo cringy It’s no way I would’ve sat through that to preorder these. No way.

Back
Top Bottom