2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey,
I know it’s not really the thread for this but when I saw Sean whotherspoon at the ntwrk show, I remembered someone who said that he doesn’t understand why Nike gave a collaboration to a reseller.
So here is my question :
Do you think Sean Wotherspoon is important in the culture or not ?

Hey,
I know it’s not really the thread for this but when I saw Sean whotherspoon at the ntwrk show, I remembered someone who said that he doesn’t understand why Nike gave a collaboration to a reseller.
So here is my question :
Do you think Sean Wotherspoon is important in the culture or not ?

Depends on how big of a fan the individual is on neckbeards

Calling it now, gonna only hit with the Orchard raffle and not be able to cop. (Not driving from Philly to Boston, I'll just take the L if that happens)

Yep, just saw the email with instructions and ignored everything else. If they text me Ill let them know I pass not trying to take up someone else's slot

For me its Tactics raffle /SNKRS or bust. Not paying a penny over retail. Still cant get over the whole "Pre-Sale"consisting of 25 pairs without even an FSR.

Same here .. so over it trying all these ****ing raffle BS! Lobsters was the last straw.. with raffles i am going to try snkrs and that’s it !

A4F44C11-DF26-4648-AEF0-A349F2D87289.jpeg

The on foot for the day. Remember Yoda’s words as the Panda Pigeon drops loom closer: “Fear (of not copping) leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering”

Last edited:
D02928F1-BFA1-471D-A9C3-D410AEB21C45.jpeg

For the purple lobster with special box, it’s suppose to come with blue laces...right? Mine didn’t come with one...that was the reason why I bought the special box. Don’t really care for the box but wanted the laces.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the purple lobster with special box, it’s suppose to come with blue laces...right? Mine didn’t come with one...that was the reason why I bought the special box. Don’t really care for the box but wanted the laces.
1F690DC5-0E83-4102-8550-171DB87D9103.gif
I will bring hell to stockx if Im missing something on the special box .. :angry: they do come with aqua blue laces

I've seen about 3 or 4 cases where they didn't include the laces. Even a warning on the listing saying that they can't guarantee they'll come with the extra laces.

Don’t really know what the devs at NTWRK we’re thinking taking on this pre-order release. They obviously weren’t prepared or ready for it.

And now their rating in the iOS App Store is 1.4 stars out of 5. Gonna be impossible to bring their ratings back up now. They did this to themselves :smh:

Doesn't the rating reset after a new app update release? but yea they did screw themselves over

1F690DC5-0E83-4102-8550-171DB87D9103.gif
I will bring hell to stockx if Im missing something on the special box .. :angry: they do come with aqua blue laces
I've seen pics of the blue laces thrown in, but it's not on the loop

StockX owes you some laces.

That’s what I’ve thought! Now I don’t know if I should return them or have them credit me a certain amount.
I've seen about 3 or 4 cases where they didn't include the laces. Even a warning on the listing saying that they can't guarantee they'll come with the extra laces.

On StockX listing? Or you saw the listing on some other platform?

Edit: just saw the disclaimer on SX...wtf!? Sellers could just keep the laces, sell the shoes and buy the cheaper non special box purps if that’s the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom