2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I haven’t picked up a pair of mids since the first run of the griptapes. Didn’t they used to have fat tongues?

Attachments

• 2CFF6440-9952-45EC-919C-97F8F8009964.jpeg
    2CFF6440-9952-45EC-919C-97F8F8009964.jpeg
    459.1 KB · Views: 32
Hey,
Just a little story for y’all.
I live in France and this weekend I went to a not well-known sneaker shop in a not well-known city.
That was really cool because they have a lot of vintage stuff like og Jordans and I noticed that they had some orange box dunk for display. So I start talking with the guy about dunks and he was really cool. And I learned that this shop was one of the few supplier of the panda pigeon dunks. Suddenly he say « wait here » and went in his storage room. And when he came back he got a panda pigeon box in his hands. So I was very surprised Andy he told me « you know I told people that they were sold out but I still got some that I sold to real sneakerheads and dunkheads for 200€ ». That surprised me a lot.
Is this common to every shop in the US ?
(Btw my apologies for my bad English )

Hey,
Just a little story for y’all.
I live in France and this weekend I went to a not well-known sneaker shop in a not well-known city.
That was really cool because they have a lot of vintage stuff like og Jordans and I noticed that they had some orange box dunk for display. So I start talking with the guy about dunks and he was really cool. And I learned that this shop was one of the few supplier of the panda pigeon dunks. Suddenly he say « wait here » and went in his storage room. And when he came back he got a panda pigeon box in his hands. So I was very surprised Andy he told me « you know I told people that they were sold out but I still got some that I sold to real sneakerheads and dunkheads for 200€ ». That surprised me a lot.
Is this common to every shop in the US ?
(Btw my apologies for my bad English )

Happens. But it’s rare. Great story. Congrats on snagging your pair!

It’s not rare for shops to mark popular pairs up “for the real collectors”
200€ is about $225 so slightly better than current resell price

It’s cool he made you feel special but it’s not like he was hooking it up for retail

**unless they are more expensive over there and I have no idea what I’m saying

It’s cool he made you feel special but it’s not like he was hooking it up for retail

Yeah I figured they were pricier there but I also don’t know for sure.

They aren’t pricier over there. Caliroots and BenG has them listed at 99 euro. Dudes like that are just mixing their side hustle with their main hustle.

I mean it’s a pick up for under resell but if that owner really “cared” about real sneakerheads or dunkheads he’d sell them at retail.

They are not pricier here. I understand but I’m cool with it because you know I understand that when you got « hype » pairs and you see everyone making some money the temptation is huge to make them more pricier. But I’m cool cause it’s under the resell

I
They aren’t pricier over there. Caliroots and BenG has them listed at 99 euro. Dudes like that are just mixing their side hustle with their main hustle.

I mean it’s a pick up for under resell but if that owner really “cared” about real sneakerheads or dunkheads he’d sell them at retail.

Yes I think you are right but I can understand the owner : what would I do if I was him knowing that there is like 60% of the guys that are buying the shoes are just here to flip it for the double or more ?
So I can understand the facts that he hide some and I prefer to buy from him than to buy fromage guys in stockx (and it’s cheaper !)

I

Yes I think you are right but I can understand the owner : what would I do if I was him knowing that there is like 60% of the guys that are buying the shoes are just here to flip it for the double or more ?
So I can understand the facts that he hide some and I prefer to buy from him than to buy fromage guys in stockx (and it’s cheaper !)

From

Hey everyone. I'm a longtime lurker but used to be on here under a different name some years ago.

Any shops with a sz13 still available for shipping?

I ordered a pair from Blacksheep but the medial midpanel is a completely different shade than the rest of the shoe. Very noticeable in person. Already contacted them for a return since they don't have inventory for an exhange.

Attachments

• 20190306_182907.jpg
    20190306_182907.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom