2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quality is honestly just okay to me on the OL joints...I’m glad to have them at retail but I’d honestly rather have another pair of QS over

Agree QS are distinguishably nicer.
Always searching for more of those but last DS pair I found in my size was about 30 months ago.
Still want to find more just not sure how many are out there. And also feel like if I found them price would be prohibitive. OL will help me preserve the worn pair of QS I’ve been wearing heavily since October 2014. Can’t wait to beat up OLs.

Quality is honestly just okay to me on the OL joints...I’m glad to have them at retail but I’d honestly rather have another pair of QS over them:

731FAEA6-6089-4C37-8593-448B062916B8.jpeg
I agree that the QS are definitely superior, and anyone would be insane to not take a pair of QS over these, but at $90, considering some of the non-quality we've gotten, these are pretty good quality wise. And just aesthetically they're really clean. But I agree that I'd take another pair of QS over these.

Hey,
Just a little story for y’all.
I live in France and this weekend I went to a not well-known sneaker shop in a not well-known city.
That was really cool because they have a lot of vintage stuff like og Jordans and I noticed that they had some orange box dunk for display. So I start talking with the guy about dunks and he was really cool. And I learned that this shop was one of the few supplier of the panda pigeon dunks. Suddenly he say « wait here » and went in his storage room. And when he came back he got a panda pigeon box in his hands. So I was very surprised Andy he told me « you know I told people that they were sold out but I still got some that I sold to real sneakerheads and dunkheads for 200€ ». That surprised me a lot.
Is this common to every shop in the US ?
(Btw my apologies for my bad English )

That's dope. But something like that happening in LA would require assistance from god.

Back
Top Bottom