2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Peeped interview last night. Talking about the " First sponsor ad" I couldn't remember Mulders. The only ad I remember as of late was when he was in the Asian factory. Low and behold google hooked it up. Him and his dad. Everyone had their fam except Reese lol. At the time I thought it was ill that Hall made it on the ad, never realized the text that said first sponsor tho. Def would have put my parents tho.

Keep pushing.

5338D57D-A027-45C0-916E-7B615A8260ED.jpeg

Keep pushing.

5338D57D-A027-45C0-916E-7B615A8260ED.jpeg

Ok so I like my skate shoes very snug so wear 7.5 in Dunks and Gatos instead of my usual 8.

These blazers are a bit too snug in a 7.5. I had to take the insole out so my toes aren’t crammed but they still feel a little narrow.

I’m pretty bummed as this was a stockx purchase I can’t return. Actually same thing happened a week ago I bought some off whites for my girl and they were small for her fml.

If anyone can fit this 7.5 I’ll hook you up with a deal otherwise I’m just gonna have to rock these without insoles ughhh.

I'm hoping to see James "retro" a lot of things on that wall in some form.

Funny you say this. Had a discussion with a friend about Nike finally giving us some Sb retros. I guess with all of the collaborations there’s no need to do so as of now but for the 20th anniversary that would be nice. I’d love the pigeons and the supremes.

Back
Top Bottom