2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man. Something about the old school sb colorways you gotta appreciate. I need some Spanish moss, bics, strummers, just the classic stuff.

Another picture of the Michigan OW Dunks. The whole orange silly string across the top just looks so bad IMO. Also, is it me or is there something wrong with the tongue? It looks like the top might be wider than the bottom two-thirds. :smh:
7A337BBA-F920-4C80-A067-7229FEA08ADF.jpeg

Another picture of the Michigan OW Dunks. The whole orange silly string across the top just looks so bad IMO. Also, is it me or is there something wrong with the tongue? It looks like the top might be wider than the bottom two-thirds. :smh:
7A337BBA-F920-4C80-A067-7229FEA08ADF.jpeg
I know opinions vary, but these are complete and utter garbage. I could never be convinced otherwise. Plus **** anything blue/maize.

I know opinions vary, but these are complete and utter garbage. I could never be convinced otherwise. Plus **** anything blue/maize.
I agree. To each his or her own, but these are awful IMO. And who in the fk wears laces THAT untied, to the point of dragging around like that?!?

Got my Supreme’s. The shiny toe actually looks nice. Materials are GR quality. Not Takashi retro bad. Maybe a slight tick above the green J-Pack’s.

I’m satisfied for retail, and having bought because I was bored.

Back
Top Bottom