2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those that order supreme dunks from supreme website. Have y’all received shipment? I have a CC charge and order confirmation from last Thursday. Nothing else

Very rough day for me today. The system f*cked me today. I took a long walk on the beach to clear my head. The beach is where I find my peace. Have a good day homies.
IMG_20190912_145827.jpg

Keep your head up and find positives, fam. Going thru a stressful time but taking each step intentionally and choosing to find peace wherever I can.

Lobsters on the beach tho:nthat:

For those that order supreme dunks from supreme website. Have y’all received shipment? I have a CC charge and order confirmation from last Thursday. Nothing else
Yes, on Wednesday. Shipped Monday. Shipping confirmation didn’t come until the same day the mail did.

Keep your head up and find positives, fam. Going thru a stressful time but taking each step intentionally and choosing to find peace wherever I can.

Lobsters on the beach tho:nthat:

This ^
Oddly enough I was in a similar state today and threw on some lobs to give myself a little boost while at work. I always seem to wear my favorite pairs when I'm feeling the worst. They're like a catch all for making a ****** day bearable.

Asked my shop early about safaris a couple weeks back....nodded and and said yea they coming out. Very low keyish vibes I got so gotta spend a ton at my local till then

La to Chicago and NY to Paris AJ1 are showing in my SNKRS feed. Haven’t heard about a restock. Said releasing at noon but still shows as coming soon

Whatever happened to those Safari AM1 dunks that were supposed to drop lol?

IIRC rumor was always December. Seeing as how we haven't even seen Halloween dunks, no way we are seeing what those Safaris look like yet.

Back
Top Bottom