2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These will tank after Halloween but so will my need for them, totally useless. It would be like wearing a Christmas themed shoe in Summer, it just doesn't make sense. Only relevant from now until October 31st, then it's whatever.
Instead of ranting or wasting more time I just copped my size on SX for 100 over retail. I’ve been searching the #nikesb hashtag all day on IG seeing shops only selling locally and selling out fast. After wasting an hour of driving time earlier today to my one local shop and basically being laughed at, it just multiplied my determination. I’d like it to show up before Halloween and I’m sure it’ll be close..

Serious question: Why’d you buy them if they are “totally useless” for you in 12 days?

Beijing Saturday
image.jpg

i thought the Halloween dunks was releasing today. I woke up early for nothing?

One of my locals droppe mischief yesterday FCFS, drove 10 minutes to the shop and they were selling the last pair over the phone when I got there. Since when is phone ordering considered FCFS?

I was kinda salty until another local posted that they would drop them today at opening, FCFS. Maybe 15 of us lined up outside. The first dude in line didn't even get his size. They backdoored everything but 10 pairs of garbage sizes.

This whole game is gross. I'm about to start rocking payless kicks.

I know it’s been brought up but too many posts to keep up. But what’s everyone’s opinion on the Ben-g’s? Good quality? If I miss those Halloween’s and prices don’t drop I’m thinking about copping Ben-gs instead since price is reasonable.

I'm looking to get a pair myself, but not willing to jump through any hoops. I'll wait it out until Thanksgiving and buy when it isn't cool to buy halloween shoes anymore.
Hope that’s how the majority feels and do. I’ll do the same and wait if I can’t get one thru snkrs. I’ll wear them regardless if it’s Halloween or not.

Back
Top Bottom