2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know it’s been brought up but too many posts to keep up. But what’s everyone’s opinion on the Ben-g’s? Good quality? If I miss those Halloween’s and prices don’t drop I’m thinking about copping Ben-gs instead since price is reasonable.
I’m pretty happy with them.

Attachments

• 2200AF27-21E4-4C1C-9304-63C6015C7330.jpeg
    2200AF27-21E4-4C1C-9304-63C6015C7330.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 78
Looking at the Tiffanys, which I also have and love, did you all see/hear how the upcoming “Island Green” Jordan 13 is based off of these? Silver hits, Tiffany blue, and black “croc” overlay. Not my cup of tea at all, but interesting.

yeah noticed that cause 13s are my fave J. But the croc print looks awful and no hologram. I’ll prob pick up, but def a deep disco purchase. The shade of Tiffany a little off too but does look good against the black.

Looking at the Tiffanys, which I also have and love, did you all see/hear how the upcoming “Island Green” Jordan 13 is based off of these? Silver hits, Tiffany blue, and black “croc” overlay. Not my cup of tea at all, but interesting.
Copping these just because I can’t justify buying the SBs in the highs or lows.

just to start there are lots of places where u can get them ;-)
Keep going! post 'em up

mannnnnn super weird question.
Any one know of a place that still has the porcelains?
11, 11.5, 12, 13

While I’m not a fan of the NoM pair, they do have me wanting more Dunk SBs, or more specifically just a better Dunk SB IMO, with a glow in the dark outsole. Only other pairs I can think of were both Northern Lights pairs, but I’ve never been a fan of the whole pink liner and glow outsole Yeezy thing.

So folks were pretty split on the NoM’s. You can only wear them a few weeks a year. They are still selling out instantly everywhere.

Imagine how hard the Safari’s are going to be to track down...
With the hype the way it’s been lately, and for a while now, hopefully there’s no speculation on how well those will sell, and they made plenty to go around. It’s been mentioned that they’ll be a “gr”. Hopefully that’s true.

So folks were pretty split on the NoM’s. You can only wear them a few weeks a year. They are still selling out instantly everywhere.

Imagine how hard the Safari’s are going to be to track down...
If the Safaris are indeed a GR as rumored, I don’t think they’ll be as hard to get as the NoMs seem to be so far. I’m sure more shops will put in to get them and hopefully actually get them, and I’m sure Nike would just make more of those as well. A Halloween edition with a glow in the dark sole and and such embroidery on the side, just makes sense to be a pair made in lower numbers. But we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom