2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CFE257D9-C9D8-4741-867F-561E8F4C423E.jpeg
846C0C03-C175-4CCB-9D1A-A89A0D93B902.jpeg

Dope pair. Not for me personally, but I recognize that they’re dope.

As for the Infrared AM pair releasing next year, I’m curious as to what they’ll look like, but I’m more excited for the Safari pair. Have a BUNCH of white/black/red pairs of kicks, so the Safari pair is far less redundant to what I already have. I’m also curious about the Baby Shark pair.

All the skate shops I called are calling the Night of Mischiefs GR yet they sell out . Are they really limited or GR?

All the skate shops I called are calling the Night of Mischiefs GR yet they sell out . Are they really limited or GR?

GRs can be limited, quickstrikes can be abundant; the difference is the manner in which they’re released and the shop’s ability to order/pass, as well as their allocations.

Really hoping I can hit on snkrs for the mischiefs. When I'm actively trying to buy a pair prior to release and I see so many scooping, I might be alone here, but I refuse to pay over retail. Only time I'll look to aftermarket options is if I come across a shoe that already released that I didn't know about at the time.

*shrugs*

Really hoping I can hit on snkrs for the mischiefs. When I'm actively trying to buy a pair prior to release and I see so many scooping, I might be alone here, but I refuse to pay over retail. Only time I'll look to aftermarket options is if I come across a shoe that already released that I didn't know about at the time.

*shrugs*
#retailorbust! The only shoe Ive got on resale was SOMPs. I paid $30 over retail 3 years after release. I justified it by telling myself a $10 mark up per year wasnt so bad.

Any shoe that is not perpetually in production is by definition fundamentally limited
Werd, I feel like folks forget how many fewer pairs are available now vs 5 years ago. Obviously older pairs got more expensive once there became far fewer available.

With all of the delays on releases it feels strange knowing what's coming out so far in advance. We see this a lot in the JB threads but seems weird for SBs. So far I'm definitely in on Safaris, and Hennessys. Maybe those green/gums coming out if the materials are really good.

Back
Top Bottom