2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today

image.jpg

Can't lie. These grew on me and regret passing on them.

Can y’all post some of the celebrities wearing older SBs you’re referring to? I wanna see what the fuss is about. Is this seriously a trend? :nerd:

Imma wear them this weekend, if not sooner. These are too dope to stash for me
I want to wear them but I don’t want to wear it one or two times and put them away for winter. One of the dopest simplest pair that release this year.

Geez no island/horizon green sightings yet? :nerd: Taking forever for those to arrive.

I've been checking several times everyday since I saw the first pics, and nothing. 5 tabs open of different shops, this forum, and three seperate searches with various wording that might come up with results, all refreshing a few times a day. Not going to be yet another release that sneaks by me hopefully.

I've been checking several times everyday since I saw the first pics, and nothing. 5 tabs open of different shops, this forum, and three seperate searches with various wording that might come up with results, all refreshing a few times a day. Not going to be yet another release that sneaks by me hopefully.

wow. I’d say you are more than covered.

just get a bot

I’ve been told by a couple of shops in the UK that they will be December, If that helps!

Back
Top Bottom