2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sold Tokyo mids on stockx. They just got sent back to me. Claims they are dirty lol. They are completely dead stock. Not sure wtf they thinking. Anyone else have this problem?

that's unheard of! usually all i hear is that they will pass anything. they didn't reach out at all before shipping it back?

that's unheard of! usually all i hear is that they will pass anything. they didn't reach out at all before shipping it back?
They emailed me. Said they were determined to be dirty. They waived the 15% fee. But charged me $14 to ship them back to me. So I'm out $14 lol. Joke.

Sold Tokyo mids on stockx. They just got sent back to me. Claims they are dirty lol. They are completely dead stock. Not sure wtf they thinking. Anyone else have this problem?

Just had something similar happen to me this week. Sold a DS, never worn or tried on pair of Tape Box series Venoms and got an email stating that verification failed due to inconsistent yellowing on swooshes. There is actually no discoloration on swooshes. Any way, 15% fee waived but charged $14 return shipping.

Spots today the details on these are really nice.
IMG_20191107_121636_243.jpg
IMG_20191107_121636_245.jpg

Guess he tied it up tighter than usual. Maybe a solid sole color too throwing me off thinking it’s blazers

Back
Top Bottom