2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2F343265-9AF9-49DC-87C5-0A29A31BE139.jpeg

Anybody with Ben-Gs? How’s the leather on them?
Was so pleasantly surprised that I tripled. They were below retail/clearanced in my size. Definitely not plastic-y. Really comfortable too. Fat tongue, old tooling, fresh white, cheap - can’t go wrong.

I'm assuming the Viotechs got pushed back like everything else? IIRC they were supposed to be a December release, but it's been quiet regarding leaks and info.

he must have missed that part of sneaker history training for his retail job about dunks that were never sold where he works. still unacceptable smh.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not...but these dudes are likely getting paid minimum wage and have a very limited knowledge of “sneaker culture”...do you get mad at mcdonald’s if the dude flipping burgers doesn’t know how to properly cook a filet mignon?

Last edited:
Maybe he's new and trying to learn. Hopefully you politely schooled him.
Yeah I told the dude they were dunks.
I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not...but these dudes are likely getting paid minimum wage and have a very limited knowledge of “sneaker culture”...do you get mad at mcdonald’s if the dude flipping burgers doesn’t know how to properly cook a filet mignon?
I worked at a music store when there were music stores around. I didn't work there because I knew the top 20 billboard hits. I wanted and had to know every type of music genre; jazz, blues, easy listening, hard rock, even classical and I mainly listened to rap and r&b. Because of the knowledge I gained from learning about all these other types of music, I knew more about artists I would have never known about and I gained an appreciation for them. Now if I came in there looking for runners, don't be pointing to me some Air Max 270s or Reacts coz they just came out.

My belief is that you should have at least a minimal understanding of your field of work.

I don't expect you to be able to tell me every single model and all the tech specs and collab info. But you should at least have a basic understanding of different models.

I would expect that someone who works in a store such as Footlocker has some level of appreciation for shoes. And if you don't know....just don't say anything. Just say "nice shoes" and keep it moving.

Was so pleasantly surprised that I tripled. They were below retail/clearanced in my size. Definitely not plastic-y. Really comfortable too. Fat tongue, old tooling, fresh white, cheap - can’t go wrong.
If I wore white kicks like that, and didn’t already have a bunch, I’d double up for sure.

Prepare for all those cncpt Christmas on foot pics since it’s December

Was OD last year

Black pairs goat out of all the Christmas themed

Back
Top Bottom