2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't really care for the all white soles, but the shoe does represent a shark so it makes. But the upper is really good imo. So I think I'm gonna go for these. This a shoe I could see myself changing my mind about. Good or Bad.
I
1576014229240.png

I don't really care for the all white soles, but the shoe does represent a shark so it makes. But the upper is really good imo. So I think I'm gonna go for these. This a shoe I could see myself changing my mind about. Good or Bad.
I
1576014229240.png

i was literally done with buying highs until i saw the detail and the quality on these. the shark looks AMAZING and the orange label quality is just really nice. i copped the black and white OL lows, mids and the gatos and i absolutely love how they feel and look. def copping

Been having a problem w/ Snkrs the last few releases where I'll get to the "in line" page and as soon as I hit ok it resets like I never checked out. i'll try and check out over and over and the same thing happens until they're sold out, I never even get a "Didn't get em". Happened again this morning, I gave in & paid the resale on stockx a few mins ago.

1576004754982.png
You mightve copped off me lol

as much as I like those baby sharks, will have to show some restraint. will help a friend grab them though.

$25 on top for shipping and tax on stockx... :sick:

These apps need would probably benefit in more sales by having free or discounted shipping... or maybe even free shipping over a certain amount.

i just saw this today that goat slapped me with $16 tax on top of $10 shipping, which i am almost certain is a first. normally, all my buys just get hit with $10 shipping but i don't ever remember getting taxed. i'm about to go back and check my earlier purchases. stockx does do free shipping on every like 5th pair, tho.

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 2.12.34 PM.png

Tax AND shipping is a deal breaker for me, especially on top of resell. Unless it’s a must have for me, which is rare these days to want something bad enough to pay more than retail.

YOOOO, so i just confirmed with a friend that this looks like a change starting around October and it depends regarding which state you live in... FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 2.17.32 PM.png

RIP

Yup. I noticed not too long ago when I was placing an offer they tax would be charged... had to super lowball with my offer at that point. Probably won’t get the shoes witch what I offered... oh well.

i just saw this today that goat slapped me with $16 tax on top of $10 shipping, which i am almost certain is a first. normally, all my buys just get hit with $10 shipping but i don't ever remember getting taxed. i'm about to go back and check my earlier purchases. stockx does do free shipping on every like 5th pair, tho.

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 2.12.34 PM.png

stockX got rid of the free shipping program. They still haven’t added two factor either

These apps would probably benefit in more sales by having free or discounted shipping... or maybe even free shipping over a certain amount.

It was my first time actually buying off StockX so It definitely caught me off guard, I've wanted them since like college though so I just took the leap. Now I know I gotta low ball up there though.

a friend of mine just got back from China a week ago after being there for like a month. his wife is Chinese and has a lot of family there and apparently the sneaker bubble just popped there. he was telling me their prices were ballooning like they did here because you had a lot of outside investors coming in with a lot of capital and buying volume and driving everything up. this has def been happening here just looking at how UN is now selling used **** inside of American Eagle department stores, etc.

he said a ton of folks over there have lost their asses on sneaker investments because stuff that was selling for $300+ on the Chinese version of Stockx (a whole other discussion in itself) is now selling for $150 or less. this could be a canary in the coal mine for what could be on the horizon for the US sneaker game.
Sole Supremacy tweeted something similar recently to what you said. Something about China is controlling and affecting the market.

It was my first time actually buying off StockX so It definitely caught me off guard, I've wanted them since like college though so I just took the leap. Now I know I gotta low ball up there though.
I totally understand... if it’s worth it to you, go for it... never know when you’ll have a chance at a price you’re willing to pay again. I’ve missed plenty of deals over a small amount in the past. If it’s a price I’m willing to pay, and I can do it at the moment, I do it.

Yo Rapture, do you mind dropping some insight into how the other (2) SNKR drops work? Genuinely interested in the mechanisms behind their method. Apologizes if you already discussed it some pages back.

Yo Rapture, do you mind dropping some insight into how the other (2) SNKR drops work? Genuinely interested in the mechanisms behind their method. Apologizes if you already discussed it some pages back.

i got u. 3 types: FLOW/FCFS, DAN, LEO

FLOW is basic FCFS....typically rare and typical for restocks

LEO: batch raffle...the essence of this is to remove latency as the dominant variable for people to win. basically like slowing down high frequency traders. i'm under the impression that there are some built-in bonuses for early entry besides the implicit ones of there being high stock for each batch.

DAN (raffle): this is the type where you get like 10 minutes to 30 minutes to make your entry while the timer is visible on the screen and once the timer is done, entries are no longer allowed and the draw is performed at once

I totally understand... if it’s worth it to you, go for it... never know when you’ll have a chance at a price you’re willing to pay again. I’ve missed plenty of deals over a small amount in the past. If it’s a price I’m willing to pay, and I can do it at the moment, I do it.

These apps would probably benefit in more sales by having free or discounted shipping... or maybe even free shipping over a certain amount.

eBay also charges tax now. In NYC, you don't pay tax on items under $110. eBay said **** it and we're taking all of your money. I've been lucky with my best offers, but the taxes provides reason to hold off.

Back
Top Bottom