2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

got 'em screenshots...

SmoggyHilariousBaiji-size_restricted.gif
Bump

I racked up Ebay bucks that'll drop January but won't buy rayguns. If prices stay at $225 or I get a better offer, with my Ebay bucks my total would be less than box price :lol:.

Wearing the money sizes sucks for sure.
I can’t hit on nothing 99% of the time because of it. Cant even like a pair of kicks if they become too hyped up because of social media and “celebs” just cause I know I won’t be able to snag a pair.

Nike SB is in a weird place imo. Most things sit collecting dust then you have the rare "play on nostalgia" hyped release where everyone and their grandmother goes crazy for.

The severity of the extreme is absolutely mindboggling. Who are these bandwagon jumpers????? Resellers????

Nike SB is in a weird place imo. Most things sit collecting dust then you have the rare "play on nostalgia" hyped release where everyone and their grandmother goes crazy for.

The severity of the extreme is absolutely mindboggling. Who are these bandwagon jumpers????? Resellers????

You answered your own question. Helps that SBs are cheap compared to other sneakers. A $200 sale of a $90 shoe is a win.

Its always been the same formula. Resellers try to control the limited supply. And if they accurately predict grs will have big demand they try to secure as many gr too. :smh: The catalyst or change in demand is when it gets hyped by celebs/influencers aka non sneaker people, and this affects people who weren't interested in sneaker culture.

Back
Top Bottom