2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Local Shop Dropped The Remaining Infra Pairs They Hinted To My Girl About Last Week When She Scored The Size 9 For Me. Announced On IG At 11 That They’d Be Releasing At Noon And Were Sold Out By The Time I Got There At 12:07 :lol:

Hype Is Really REAL On These Fella’s :smh:

Weird Because Resell Doesn’t Quite Seem To Reflect That :nerd:

Local Shop Dropped The Remaining Infra Pairs They Hinted To My Girl About Last Week When She Scored The Size 9 For Me. Announced On IG At 11 That They’d Be Releasing At Noon And Were Sold Out By The Time I Got There At 12:07 :lol:

I think it’s just due to lack of inventory at the moment. Most shops are not dropping these until 20th. I expect prices to dip even more by then.

That’s sucks gonna try my luck on Friday at clockwork 😒

I think it’s just due to lack of inventory at the moment. Most shops are not dropping these until 20th. I expect prices to dip even more by then.
See I’m Under The Impression Most Shops Have Already Done Their Releases :nerd:

Such A Weird Release :smh:

One Local Shop Is Releasing At Open Tomorrow But I Won’t Be Joining The Hypes Freezing Their Arses Off All Night That’s For Sure :lol:

I was digging through my closet looking for my Tiffany highs and found this box I totally forgot about!!! Took them out and found some white laces to throw on them. What do you guys think?
E37C4E40-C739-4E33-99F9-0DABB1497B7F.jpeg

these were the first SB dunks I ever saw in person and at the time I needed a new pair of skate shoes and like an idiot I picked a pair of black/gum team editions over them, smh. The pink was too far out for my teenage self and they were about 10 dollars more, lol.

Nice, my first Sb I was really interested in were the Heineken’s. Rushed over Sprint/sprint 2 in Jackson Heights N.Y after class. They received 6-9 pairs $300 price tag was extremely outrages back then especially from the shop. Me being a poor high school student didn’t cop.

Back
Top Bottom