2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these are technically two different lines, NSW vs SB, despite the fact they work on the same model.

if it makes you feel better, the retro dunks are 1 to 1 either.

I know they are different lines which is why I was saying SBs are the only ones that don't do retros, while NSW (and pretty much all of the other lines) does.

What are the differences? Looking at the pics I see the liner material is neoprene and maybe the tongue is more stuffed on the originals?

I know they are different lines which is why I was saying SBs are the only ones that don't do retros, while NSW (and pretty much all of the other lines) does.

What are the differences? Looking at the pics I see the liner material is neoprene and maybe the tongue is more stuffed on the originals?

Traditionally (I use that loosely because they are constantly changing the tooling etc.) The SB's have more cushioning, stronger materials, wider, better laces, and air insole etc.

As for the plums I think you're right on the differences :smile:

Last edited:
Traditionally (I use that loosely because they are constantly changing the tooling etc.) The SB's have more cushioning, stronger materials, wider, better laces, and air insole etc.

As for the plums I think you're right on the differences :smile:

Yeah, only speaking about the plum retros. I know the regular dunks are slimmed down compared to SBs. downyboy downyboy was saying the retro plums aren't a 1 to 1 retro and was wondering what was different. They look really close in those pics.

jpizzle329 jpizzle329 Like others said, those dinos look fake. That flaw in stitching where the ankle collar and heel lining meet is a big error, too.

1578758598720.png

But both heel embroideries being off (crooked and the other not touching midsole) are definitely signs they're fake. Seek a refund.

Soo stock x is claiming these are factory flaws and will not b refunding me. Despite all the flaws I pointed out. Smh they told me to relist it . Why would I do that .?

I know someone earlier on this thread pointed out And referenced another person that helped them Out at stock x. Can u post that for me ? I want to try to reach out

Soo stock x is claiming these are factory flaws and will not b refunding me. Despite all the flaws I pointed out. Smh they told me to relist it . Why would I do that .?
Put them on blast on Twitter. Post defect pics and @cutlerscott (CEO). Post it here so we can @them and retweet.

Put them on blast on Twitter. Post defect pics and @cutlerscott (CEO). Post it here so we can @them and retweet.
jpizzle329 jpizzle329 what he said ^. If you're active on social media, blow them up. Those aren't factory flaws. They're wrong and need to be held accountable. I've heard of that before, where if users are unhappy with a purchase they tell them to simply sell them back on stockx. That's unacceptable IMO. You were handed fakes. No legit pair has the gap between embroidery and midsole.

Back
Top Bottom