j6.jpg

j5.jpg

j4.jpg

j3.jpg

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j9.jpg

Australia, Nike Dunk Low 'Orange Blaze'

Nike and their Dunk Low ‘Orange Blaze’ are releasing this Saturday the 15th of February.

We’ll be releasing pairs in store and opening our doors early from 9am.

Sizes US8 through to US12 (including some half sizes) will be available for $140AUD.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

- One pair per person!
- Must buy your size!
- First come first served.
- STRICTLY NO LISTS!
- Strictly no holds, no pre-orders, no lay-bys, no afterpay and no gift vouchers.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale.
- All sales are final, no returns, refunds or exchanges

D45EAA01-0BF1-49FD-BCAE-159B8E1C21D2.gif

It’s at least less frustrating seeing the Grey Pack’s being attainable with some minimal hustle.

I think Plum’s have bottomed out. They are in that range where they might drop another $5-10.

They came out in 2006...which is why I was curious from anyone who actually owns them if they’re still able to wear them.

All my older dunks (Michigans, UNLVs, Pee Wees, Ulrichs, etc...) are holding up pretty well. Dunks and Jordan 1s are pretty durable. It's anything with a foam midsole that you have to watch out for. I've had a pair of AIr Stabs from 06, Air Max 180s from 09, and Air Structure Triaxs from 08 crumble on me over the last couple of years.

Last edited:
Truck it Hi sizes 8 and 11

6.5 - 8.5

Someone give the downlow on the non SB dunk comfort - someone said plums are awful?

My Plums are uncomfortable, but most of my other non-SB dunks are quite comfy. In fact, my Brazil highs are probably the comfiest shoes I own (seriously).

And count me in for as many Syracuse lows as I can get my hands on. Now I don't have to un-DS these '99s:

IMG_6657.jpeg

Truck-it lows:
(They also have Truck-it highs & the white Hacks)
To follow up, their IG says these are in-store now FCFS. Any leftovers go live online Monday 2/17.

Back
Top Bottom