2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bad idea to hold out for a good deal on a gently used strangelove? They're so nice I have to have them, just can't bring myself to pay 4x retail 🥴

Can’t match the fire in here today, but I just got the Baroques in, and lace swapped to compare. I think I’m going to rock the waxed laces for now. Thanks scottyg1889 scottyg1889 - don’t sleep KanyIZZY KanyIZZY
1AC7FEE9-7A28-4698-B1E9-FBD3E45C7BCA.jpeg

If you order these old shoes from SX be prepared to not know what youre getting.. could be a pretend DS pair could be
Can’t match the fire in here today, but I just got the Baroques in, and lace swapped to compare. I think I’m going to rock the waxed laces for now. Thanks scottyg1889 scottyg1889 - don’t sleep KanyIZZY KanyIZZY
1AC7FEE9-7A28-4698-B1E9-FBD3E45C7BCA.jpeg

I have to sleep if I'd like to keep my lights on :lol: Fire.. especially with the lace swap but I have to chill.

Truck it Hi sizes 8 and 11

6.5 - 8.5
They’re still for sale here in Singapore with a FSR still available. I’m happy to buy and ship, but it won’t be cheap to the US.

I didn’t even try for the Plums because I have the Plum Highs, which I *** love! I personally prefer my highs over this new low drop 10 times out of 10.

mad that flight club had plum highs DS 2 years ago for like 120 and i passed cuz they fit a little too big.

j8.jpg

j7.jpg

j6.jpg

j5.jpg

j4.jpg

j3.jpg

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j9.jpg

Australia, Nike Dunk Low 'Orange Blaze'

Nike and their Dunk Low ‘Orange Blaze’ are releasing this Saturday the 15th of February.

We’ll be releasing pairs in store and opening our doors early from 9am.

Sizes US8 through to US12 (including some half sizes) will be available for $140AUD.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

- One pair per person!
- Must buy your size!
- First come first served.
- STRICTLY NO LISTS!
- Strictly no holds, no pre-orders, no lay-bys, no afterpay and no gift vouchers.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale.
- All sales are final, no returns, refunds or exchanges

Damn, those look fire :nthat::nthat::nthat:

j8.jpg

j7.jpg

j6.jpg

j5.jpg

j4.jpg

j3.jpg

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j9.jpg

Australia, Nike Dunk Low 'Orange Blaze'

Nike and their Dunk Low ‘Orange Blaze’ are releasing this Saturday the 15th of February.

We’ll be releasing pairs in store and opening our doors early from 9am.

Sizes US8 through to US12 (including some half sizes) will be available for $140AUD.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

- One pair per person!
- Must buy your size!
- First come first served.
- STRICTLY NO LISTS!
- Strictly no holds, no pre-orders, no lay-bys, no afterpay and no gift vouchers.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale.
- All sales are final, no returns, refunds or exchanges

b6c08454aef75d556edb84a5d13735b9.png

I’m wondering if Nike gonna release a regular dunk and sb dunk around the same time with all the releases this year

Wondering we got plums and StrangeLove’s, coming soon Syracuse which is regular dunk and TS which is sb dunk I feel maybe both releasing this month idk just a thought

Back
Top Bottom