2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Plums today...

6036A87F-3257-415F-B795-74CE44B3E5E9.jpeg

I hit several times on Copdate. But they were not prepared for a release like this. Pretty all shops are canceling their raffles and rescheduling for another day because of them. :smh:

i'm not trying to call out of work to drive like 200 miles just to purchase something for like 20-100 dollars so I can get a raffle ticket just to have a remote chance of spending another 150 on these so I can actually see them in person and wear them.

travis scott sold like 5 pair max on his site.
no snkrs release which means nothing to me since I never win anything on there anyway.
shops getting like 7 or 8 pairs and probably backdooring 5 of them...

how much longer do we have to go through this?

I guess we put ourselves through it by continuing to try but yeah. smh.

The way to get around this is to stop caring. Seriously, it's much nicer shooting your shot and just moving on when you don't hit. There are many more important things in the world than some shoes.

Hmmm i entered at brooklyn projects before the crash.. also i paid extra for the boost anyone ever had that option?

820D3679-55F4-4DE7-93A6-E7DF5EE621EF.png

You’d Have To Be A Complete Fool To Put The Fate Of Your Customer Base In This Apps Hands :smh:

but that’s the thing, this has never happened before. You may get some early traffic when the raffle opens but it quickly dies down and your good. This release is a different animal compared to Yeezy and Jordan’s. They were not ready for this. Dudes running programs day and night on there. Dudes spoofing they location to try and enter. Complete **** show. :smh: :sick:

but that’s the thing, this has never happened before. You may get some early traffic when the raffle opens but it quickly dies down and your good. This release is a different animal compared to Yeezy and Jordan’s. They were not ready for this. Dudes running programs day and night on there. Dudes spoofing they location to try and enter. Complete **** show. :smh: :sick:
Bruh You Can Cap All You Want But At The End Of The Day, The Premise Alone Of This App Is Wack! The Fact That “Bots” Have A Chance To Muddle Things For Them Is A Big “Naw” For Me Dawg :wink:

I’ll Take My Chances With An In Store Raffle Over This BS ANY Day.

A Bot Can’t Spoof Getting Up Off It’s *** And Making Rounds To Enter At Shops, And It Also Eliminates Those Just Too Lazy To Do So. :pimp:

****, I’ll LEARN How To Do Damn Kickflip At One Of My Local Shops IN THESE If It Meant A Shot At Owning Em :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh You Can Cap All You Want But At The End Of The Day, The Premise Alone Of This App Is Wack! The Fact That “Bots” Have A Chance To Muddle Things For Them Is A Big “Naw” For Me Dawg :wink:

I’ll Take My Chances With An In Store Raffle Over This BS ANY Day.

A Bot Can’t Spoof Getting Up Off It’s *** And Making Rounds To Enter At Shops, And It Also Eliminates Those Just Too Lazy To Do So. :pimp:

****, I’ll LEARN How To Do Damn Kickflip At One Of My Local Shops IN THESE If It Meant A Shot At Owning Em :lol:
Real spit but damn G chill with every word being a capital 🤦🏾‍♂️ 😂 eyes was fawking up reading it.. However like I said yesterday. This is the most traffic any Skateshop has ever had, hell in some cases, this is the most traffic/call-ins/ig-follows/repost/online sales most of em have ever had in all their shops existence! So when I say that “copbackdoordate” is on bs, it’s facts!

Don’t understand getting all up on arms about shops using Copdate. It’s fine, it’s 2020 just gotta deal with it. Don’t want to be held accountable, I get it.
Disagree about the traffic in a Skateshop thing. It’s through the app, no one is going in store to enter.

Let me fully check out and ship to the US, but remains to be seen if they're gonna cancel my order when they actually process it. Still good for you EU dudes

I just got my shipping confirmation, so looks like they will ship these to the US. Couple sizes still up.

Back
Top Bottom