2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif

Yaaa I've been debating pulling the trigger on a StockX pair...

..the more pics, the harder to acquire :rolleyes

Hard to believe if I'm being honest. An app that hasn't been fully vetted that recommended by their supplier? If that's the case, why wouldn't Nike make their own local check in app to eliminate the middle man who in turn has your data on file when they can keep it for themselves to build a profile on customers?
Not really, app has been around since September 2018 from what I understand. Im sure copdate paid Nike an absurd amount of money to basically push their app. No way 90% of U.S. skateshops randomly decided to use it unless Nike recommended it.

The raffle at Jack's Garage is nice and organized Incase anyone is heading down there. Don't expect to win but at least I didn't wait hours in line for a L

Not really, app has been around since September 2018 from what I understand. Im sure copdate paid Nike an absurd amount of money to basically push their app. No way 90% of U.S. skateshops randomly decided to use it unless Nike recommended it.

They've reached out definitely. Smart business decision....too bad their server sucks

Already accepted the facts that ima be paying resale...Do y'all expect this 1k price to hold up even after tomorrow? I honestly find it hard that these are going to dip even after the weekend. I could be wrong, but Idk if I should be patient cuz I'm afraid these might just sky rocket even more after tomorrow.

Already accepted the facts that ima be paying resale...Do y'all expect this 1k price to hold up even after tomorrow? I honestly find it hard that these are going to dip even after the weekend. I could be wrong, but Idk if I should be patient cuz I'm afraid these might just sky rocket even more after tomorrow.

No SNKRS drop.....Not many online drops.....I'm surprised it's not higher....

Back
Top Bottom