2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are finally got here... 1st purple box

944AD9ED-E0AC-4D05-8049-A467501342ED.jpeg

Several people were talking about the Container Store boxes a few pages ago, and I had recently ordered a bunch for my home office. Finally have all of mine in (with the exception of a couple replacements for boxes that arrived busted). I've still got a bunch of DS stuff in my closet along with pairs I just don't wear much anymore. Anyway, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

IMG_0125.jpg
daaaamn. so that's what a grand in drop front boxes looks like..

I dig it for sure. Could be the move once they’re broken in (worn) nice nice. I’ll be trying that on mine

DF936639-5CBD-473D-BE91-470D2B62B006.jpeg

part of the party pack with the hypnotiq and henny joints
june dunk high.PNG

june gr dunk high. double layered swoosh plus what i'm assuming to be quality leather is making these look pretty nice imo
Loving these swishers! These will be picked up for sure even though that leather looks possibly suspect with all the tumbling. Hard to tell when they do that. Wish they had purple ones for the grape flavor too but nice theme!

Several people were talking about the Container Store boxes a few pages ago, and I had recently ordered a bunch for my home office. Finally have all of mine in (with the exception of a couple replacements for boxes that arrived busted). I've still got a bunch of DS stuff in my closet along with pairs I just don't wear much anymore. Anyway, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

IMG_0125.jpg
nice dude, i just ordered 50 boxes. your picture helped me have an idea how much room these bad boys are gonna take lol. my girl said our bedroom look like a costco with my racks , she hated the racks so much she bought me these boxes just to get them out but 50 aint enough lol

IMG_0125.jpg
I wish I didn’t have an emotional connection to having the boxes with the shoes. I really like your set up and I could see it saving me some space in the apartment

I wish I didn’t have an emotional connection to having the boxes with the shoes. I really like your set up and I could see it saving me some space in the apartment
emotional, or financial? lol

right now i'm about 70/30 boxes vs drop fronts. like you said, from a storage and look perspective, the drop fronts are lightyears ahead. I have maybe 15 drop fronts for the stuff a wear more frequently and it definitely beats having to hunt through boxes to find the pair I want. I've also contemplated getting those dunk stickers I've seen some people do to make it easier to identify whats in the box, but from an OCD organizational perspective, drop fronts all the way. go for the black ones though, just for that extra bit of protection from fading due to light exposure.

june dunk high.PNG

june gr dunk high. double layered swoosh plus what i'm assuming to be quality leather is making these look pretty nice imo

These are fire.. could've gone without the double swish or maybe some other color and def would prefer lows but they look great as a High.. the Swisher Sweets was :lol:

Maine time two to three applications per side really bring the white back. I’ve done this on a few SBs and icy sole Jordan’s. Works like a charm.
Yea I was thinking 2 times. I read 2 hours each time. I was gonna flip side after 1 hour. Or should I do 2 hours each side?

Back
Top Bottom