2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Id never spent that much on sneakers. Most I’ve ever spent on sneakers is $350. Im willing to be patient and hopefully they drop crazy. Id be willing to spend 6-700

It's a slippery slope :lol:. Never thought I'd spend more than $150 on a pair of sneakers when I first started collecting. Let's just say I'm way past that budget now. I have no self control 😭

Purple Pigeon suede is top notch, even after 15yrs of wear
image.jpg

I know they'll retort with "factory defect," but I don't understand why they would accept a model with scuffs of this size. Unbelievable. Worst marks I've ever received from a shipment from a consignment shop.

SPoT has had the blue one's for about 3 weeks. Only small sizes left. They do, however, have a good selection of black gum.

Everyone has said that these are too narrow though...
I really want that boring pair of black/white/gum but have not seen a size 13 yet.

Personally I wouldn't be bothered, but I understand why u are. Just email them & u could get a like $60 promo code. Something similar w/ my Cactus Jack AF1's.

Yeah, I emailed them. That's always the issue buying shoes like this. A decent amount of these resellers are throwing their worst pairs up here and StockX is just like "well, he didn't wear them outside, so THESE ARE GOOD TO GO." Insane.

Any info on this pair? They are really nice never seen them before

searched “mulberry“ like it says but nothing comes up
A8F0F26B-CA77-424B-BB9B-A9E42843F708.png

Back
Top Bottom