2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if it was at retail, then whatever i wouldnt be bothered.

But paying the resell??

Nah **** that id be pissed
I get it, but I’m the same person that stepped in mud while wearing my unc ow’s on purpose just to mess ppl were overvaluing their shoes.

That defect would probably make me wear them more & sooner since they’re already messed up. I do understand the gripe though.

Yeah paying resell for a crappy pair sucks, but that’s the dice you throw. I got a somewhat crappy pair of ts1 but qc was all over the place on those. Seems like there’s a misconception that Nike pays closer attention to the super limited pairs but nah they don’t. They let almost anything slide. It’s really Nike that sucks.

You had sold My Supreme Bialetti I never used and they sent it back over a little chip, sold it again a couple days later and they accepted it. I guess it depends on who authenticates it.

I'm tempted to try and send them off again, but I don't wanna risk having them send it back to me again and make me pay for it :emoji_confounded: .
I felt so stupid paying them to not sell my sneakers :lol:

Gotta love StockX
4312CDE1-4533-4941-949B-9AAA60D3536A.jpeg
A61900C7-B999-47B0-A3FC-F6140B1148E2.jpeg
That sucks but it's on Nike not SX.
They were sent to you the same way they came out the factory.

Last edited:
It's a slippery slope :lol:. Never thought I'd spend more than $150 on a pair of sneakers when I first started collecting. Let's just say I'm way past that budget now. I have no self control 😭
I feel you, I’ve been collecting for 7 years now, and I just recently started accepting paying resale hahaha

Saw some talk about travis dunks earlier. I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice but I've been seeing a ****load of fakes popping up in the last few days. Some better than others, so be wary. This might be the dunk that gives Tiffany's a run for their money when it comes to ripoff reps.

Hello folks, hope everyone holding up ok during these hours 🙏🏽 I just wanted to reach out to the community on their thoughts about these “Night of Mischief” dunks... I bought em from stockx and cut that tag of quick with intentions of wearing but upon second glance I notice the right shoe has the embellishments of the left (Nike Error. ) I’ve got mixed feelings, really wanted to rock em. Well, any feedback would be appreciated. Thx ✌🏽
8601BB46-C445-4FF2-8823-E9EF15FE1A57.jpeg
DB6ED074-B865-4115-BEF6-01F555848A2E.jpeg

Hello folks, hope everyone holding up ok during these hours 🙏🏽 I just wanted to reach out to the community on their thoughts about these “Night of Mischief” dunks... I bought em from stockx and cut that tag of quick with intentions of wearing but upon second glance I notice the right shoe has the embellishments of the left (Nike Error. ) I’ve got mixed feelings, really wanted to rock em. Well, any feedback would be appreciated. Thx ✌🏽
8601BB46-C445-4FF2-8823-E9EF15FE1A57.jpeg
DB6ED074-B865-4115-BEF6-01F555848A2E.jpeg
FWIW I think it’s pretty cool 1 of 1 type error, but I understand your disappointment

Back
Top Bottom