2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

its gone be premier day come Friday 😂
866F4DE2-379C-45F7-943C-732A8B7AF3C5.jpeg

Hell I'll take those numbers anyday, it feels like we have less than that on regular quickstrikes lmao. I'd be extremely glad if we have 5 members win out of the 418 (minus friends and fam) pairs remaining
100 to locals 100 backdoored 100 to nike.. remaining online.. ill take those odds

These low-key disappointing if those mockups are how they end up looking since there's no unique CPFM touch to the sneaker. Hope it's not just a regular leather colorway with their logo.
Nah they prob gonna do something funky

I don't even know if I entered correctly.. I thought I did but the messages in here are confusing me. I didn't do anything through copdate since I couldn't get in so I just signed up through the shops IG.. still no email confirmation probably an L on top of only 420 pairs anyway.

I don't even know if I entered correctly.. I thought I did but the messages in here are confusing me. I didn't do anything through copdate since I couldn't get in so I just signed up through the shops IG.. still no email confirmation probably an L on top of only 420 pairs anyway.

You did it through the website, right? If so theyll eventually send you a confirmation email and update your list on the app. I think they go through each one manually for the website entries :lol:

I’m sure we’ll see a handful of winners in here. I hope I’m one of them, I need a new lawn mower

You did it through the website, right? If so theyll eventually send you a confirmation email and update your list on the app. I think they go through each one manually for the website entries :lol:

Pretty much.. went through their IG.

I
> high volume of entries such that they need two days to go through them all
> 418 pairs up for grabs

yea i'ma go ahead and just move on with my life.
mean something like that can be easily automated. Just a quick script to check if the entry emails match those with copdate accounts, boom that’s your pool.

invites for boosts, for those, and then just hit that randomizer.

Back
Top Bottom