2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All 4 copped in the last week or so, quarantine been hitting hard with boredom

0D2BA9B9-366D-49AE-8AAA-996F783AA974.jpeg

Draft Day today budddddd, FLY EAGLES FLY!

Hey guys, is there a general forum on Nike sb? Not just dunks? Im a Jordan collector and don't know much about the sb line. I recently was given a pair of sb from my brother and doing a little research I found that they might be valuable and we're limited to 500 pairs? Any help pointing me in the right direction would be great! Thanks guys

Hey guys, is there a general forum on Nike sb? Not just dunks? Im a Jordan collector and don't know much about the sb line. I recently was given a pair of sb from my brother and doing a little research I found that they might be valuable and we're limited to 500 pairs? Any help pointing me in the right direction would be great! Thanks guys
Anyone here can help you out. People use this thread for info on the entire SB line.

I recently got these. I'm not big on the sb line I'm a Jordan collector. Having done some research it seems they may have been limited to 500 pairs? The zoom Tre "easter" . I have seen them in the range of like 100-and up,I saw one go for close to 400 (older eBay listing) I'm just curious if there is a market for them,and if they hold any value. Condition wise they look to have been worn once, basically brand-new. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance .
IMG_20200423_142106.jpg

I recently got these. I'm not big on the sb line I'm a Jordan collector. Having done some research it seems they may have been limited to 500 pairs? The zoom Tre "easter" . I have seen them in the range of like 100-and up,I saw one go for close to 400 (older eBay listing) I'm just curious if there is a market for them,and if they hold any value. Condition wise they look to have been worn once, basically brand-new. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance .
IMG_20200423_142106.jpg
More pictures might help.. Inside tag, tounge tag, and toe box.. I don't know anything about them but they do look almost brand new

Last edited:
IMG_20200423_142106.jpg

Can't comment on the limited nature of these but I really wish I had my zoom tre's still. Those things are TANKS in the rain. I wore them as rain kicks for years.

Your market is probably smaller than most limited kicks though, as you need someone who remembers and cares about this line. They don't make the model anymore though so the fans of the zoom tre are out there.

Listing price doesn’t mean much since some people trynna get that bag.
Did a sold search and the same pair went for ~100. It is what it is.

AB75558A-74CE-46C1-910F-2252E89F3DE0.jpeg
Thanks man I appreciate it. They would be a tough sell being a size 8 . Maybe ill put em on eBay and see what I can get . He was going to donate them to Goodwill so whatever I get is a win....you see limited to 500 pairs an I was hyped hahah.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out!

From what I remember back when tres released they were considered a very good shoe to actually skate in. I can't say I recall many just collecting them like they do P-rods, dunks and a few other models from SB line (I may be wrong as I was broke and not collecting shoes at all back then lol). But i'd say even at $100 it's still a come up for you as you got them free and wasn't expecting to just make a random potential $100 :smile: . The three stripe thing is likely just how that model was made. Maybe try finding pics of different CWs and see if you can spot the stripes there as well.

IMG_20200423_142106.jpg
couldn't remember the name of this shoe

I bought the Air Max 95 neon esque color from Supreme years ago...never wore them and sold them but they weren't worth much back then

s-l1600.jpg

From what I remember back when tres released they were considered a very good shoe to actually skate in. I can't say I recall many just collecting them like they do P-rods, dunks and a few other models from SB line (I may be wrong as I was broke and not collecting shoes at all back then lol). But i'd say even at $100 it's still a come up for you as you got them free and wasn't expecting to just make a random potential $100 :smile: . The three stripe thing is likely just how that model was made. Maybe try finding pics of different CWs and see if you can spot the stripes there as well.
Thanks man I appreciate it! Yea any amount is a W! Not to date myself too much,but man skate shoes have come along way since I used to skate.

couldn't remember the name of this shoe

I bought the Air Max 95 neon esque color from Supreme years ago...never wore them and sold them but they weren't worth much back then

s-l1600.jpg

This was the pair I had and loved to death. Shouldn't have tossed them even when they were beyond repair.

Back
Top Bottom