2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20200424_100051.jpg

If it was not for StockX I would not have been able to grab alot of recent pairs. And I've gotten alot better prices on StockX then eBay lately. Having no local , it helps to have multiple options

If it was not for StockX I would not have been able to grab alot of recent pairs. And I've gotten alot better prices on StockX then eBay lately. Having no local , it helps to have multiple options
the opposition to stockx & or goat is wild to me. i literally stopped wearing newer jordan & nike releases from 2012 to 2018 b/c resellers were somehow worse back then :lol: . Both platforms leveled the playing. Way better w/ them than w/o.

Dunno. It's still **** bots and stockx which obviously mostly works due to botting, snkrs bull**** *** algorithm, and supreme and palace basically being opportunities to windowshop/lookbooks since bots eat the stock.

Smh need to cop a 500 dollar bot just to spend like 200 plus on sneakers or clothing just to be able to rock. **** is disgusting and sad.

Reactions: g14
$275 for Plums a good deal to buy?
Yes.

I don't like stockx because I like to be able to see the shoes I'm purchasing, and I like to be able to message/negotiate the seller. And to see what other listings they have available. I don't need a middle man and if I could see the damn shoes for myself, I wouldn't need someone to legit check them. The first pair I bought from stockx was a pair of lance mountains and they came with a nasty toebox crease. I sent photos back to customer service asking for a partial refund or exchange, to no avail. We've all also heard about pairs not coming with extras like laces and hang tags. I am aware that when you purchase directly from retailers, you don't see the actual product, either. But you normally get the chance to return.

Social media has help but, it is has caused more harm then good. Facebook groups, IG sellers etc. have been very helpful vs Bots, corny Youtube shoe reviewers, celebs faking they know and always been a part of the sneakerhead culture rather than can afford and exploit the culture. Kylie, and Offset can ***** with that fakeness!

Judging only by the Copdate IG stories it looks like all winners were locals so far. Maybe there is hope for us still for the non local raffle.

I'm not petty enough to do this, but I wonder if people outside of the area would have grounds for a chargeback to Copdate for the boost fee if it comes to light that a majority of the Ws were local...

Wow so they let ppl sign up while knowing they'd only be letting locals win? If true than my being optimistic about it was based on false grounds. Sorry NT fam.

Back
Top Bottom