2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New Pickup
75EDA284-6CD8-4FBD-A003-FE473BEC6804.jpeg

Debating if I should sell my Brazil’s now because they’re size 8 and I could use a 7.5. Gotta try them on again. Only put them on once and forgot how they feel.

I will say the new SP dunks are really comfy. Comfier than some SB even. They got a different feel to them.

All three of these upcoming Dunks are cool, but I’m out. I don’t really do non SB Dunks (only pair I’ve ever absolutely loved and owned are the Viotechs). I’m probably out on ALL non SBs this year. They have to really be unique or jump out at me to convince me to take the plunge. The Brazils (YES, the BRAZILS), are the best pair of the bunch IMO. But having the Bucks already, it’d be too redundant for me personally. I like the shades of yellow and green better on the Bucks as well. Good luck to those that’ll be after these. It’s going to be, what’s become normal now, a sht show.

At some point stronger systems put in place to combat bots will be the norm, but my question is how long until that happens b/c i'm at the point where I rarely even go after remotely hyped new releases due to it being a waste of time.
Upload a selfie with sbs on. Orders will be manually reviewed. 👟

Back
Top Bottom