2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got me L-mail from END just now :lol:

Same.
0/3 with 1 shot left at Brazil’s.
0/2 with 5 shots left at Chunky Dunky’s.
I’m probably done boosting with copdate after this release.
Still salty I missed the Premier raffle yesterday because those are the only ones I seem to hit on.

Jerry's Jubilee
damn, never even heard of this one but cherry garcia is a family fave. looks ****in delicious
DPz_ixsX0AA20Se

Man, it's crazy how some folks paid over a grand for the B&J's with no box. Everyone always claims they are legit but who actually knows where the source got it from. Also paying anything over 250 for this shoe in like the more prominent years of SB would have been crazy! I remember when people were charging 225-275 for DS MF Dooms and that was a LOT back then for a pair of kicks. Ferris SB's would sit at 125-175 DS. Stussy SB's you could find a new pair or used pair from $165-250.

Man, it's crazy how some folks paid over a grand for the B&J's with no box. Everyone always claims they are legit but who actually knows where the source got it from. Also paying anything over 250 for this shoe in like the more prominent years of SB would have been crazy! I remember when people were charging 225-275 for DS MF Dooms and that was a LOT back then for a pair of kicks. Ferris SB's would sit at 125-175 DS. Stussy SB's you could find a new pair or used pair from $165-250.
I remember copping skunk dunks 2 years after release for $225. Those were the good ole days. I'm glad to see the an uptick in business for the skate shops because a lot of the smaller ones need it but it's lame that I still see very few of these hyped SB's on feet in my area. Not being a hater because to each his own.

All bs aside I just want the shoes. I collect shoes, don’t skate, never have, never could, circumstances dictate that this particular silhouette is released through these channels which sucks when skaters feel their culture is imposed on, but if this is the only way for us to get them, As collectors or fans, we shouldn’t be looked down on for not skating or shopping with a place that we have no interest in, I’m tired of reading that.

All bs aside I just want the shoes. I collect shoes, don’t skate, never have, never could, circumstances dictate that this particular silhouette is released through these channels which sucks when skaters feel their culture is imposed on, but if this is the only way for us to get them, As collectors or fans, we shouldn’t be looked down on for not skating or shopping with a place that we have no interest in, I’m tired of reading that.

i also don't skate, but you have to understand the difference between skate shops and mall stores (even the difference between skate shops and boutique type stores) is that skate shops are very small businesses, very short staffed, and the majority of their revenue is not generated via sneakers.

so whether or not you want to shop there, understand that if you only shop there for dunks, you are not their target demographic.

dang missed it, that about does it for all raffles I'd say pretty much at this point..good luck to all!

Back
Top Bottom