2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nah I won a pair of the green Sacai/LDV/waffles... every once in a blue moon someone hits :rofl:
regardless, I opened it and was like this

tenor.gif

I had to view the email again a few minutes later cause I was in such disbelief
i just need 1 pair for the toes
just 1?

Just happened to see what Syracuse are going for and last 5 pairs in a 10.5 sold at $380-$400... plus shipping and fees that’s around $450

That’s disgusting , glad I bought when I did and guess I’ll never have Kentucky’s though.

hopefully these Brazil’s drop to 250ish when pairs come in ... this is nuts

Congrats!! My brother just got an email too!

We’re team manual / 1 entry. So while 99.99% of the time we lose, it IS possible to win. So if a raffle is free and you have the time, I encourage y’all to just do it. You never know.
Nice! Team Manual here as well, occasionally I'll have the fiancé enter a draw for a bonus chance too.

scottyg1889 scottyg1889 J johnhd Check your emails, my brother just received and paid the paypal invoice e-mail from CowTown.

Don't lollygag and wait until the last minute. I've read horror stories of shops saying you have until a certain day/time to complete the purchase, and then they cut the time short and the customer is screwed.

scottyg1889 scottyg1889 J johnhd Check your emails, my brother just received and paid the paypal invoice e-mail from CowTown.

Don't lollygag and wait until the last minute. I've read horror stories of shops saying you have until a certain day/time to complete the purchase, and then they cut the time short and the customer is screwed.
Already paid mine, thanks for heads up though! I think Cowtown was giving everyone until 5PM AZ local tomorrow, but you're right no point in burning daylight.

I paid mine about 30 seconds after it arrived, was not going to dilly dally with these. But thanks for the heads up! I'm also team manual and usually only end up with single entries for raffles, so the rare Ws give me hope (especially on this pair as a long-time Ben & Jerry's fan).

Good luck to everyone else here, hope we see a lot more Ws before the weekend is over!

Back
Top Bottom