2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've been hearing "sneaker game is a joke these days" for the 10+ years I've been participating in it. Parrots are always gonna chirp the same BS, though.

1590668806635.png

I thrifted these sea crystals in 2014, size 12.5 so a half size too big and I sold. There were plenty of others over the years but this one always comes to mind first.

Top thrift finds for me. All of these were in 2019

Not my size, so I didn't end up buying them, but they were in great shape.
j1DDUAD.jpg

Found in my size for $40:
76JlcDr.jpg

Found in my size for $65:
qirYEZC.jpg

agree

i hate the rope laces im just very lazy when it comes to lacing, still never took them out to add the pinks

man i love the vapor lows. i absolutely annihilated my pair. bought those instead of tiffs because they dropped on the same day iirc.
Ok now that you mention it

vapor1.jpg

Bought for $35, wore and sold for $5. Really good quality. Definitely would like to have them now, these colors fit what I wear a lot better now than they did when I was in HS.

For whatever reason, I got an email from Myspace this morning, so I was curious to see what my profile looked like since I haven't been on in it in years. Found this picture:
dunks.jpg

Only pair I have left is the Oompas

lol all my old **** is on myspace too but it on an email account that I dont remember the credentials for

Vapors and Tiffs dropped on the same day at UNDFTD. I don't recall one person that bought Vapors, they sat for quite awhile.
Dropped the same day at my local(Fishbone) here in Pa, too. I was lucky enough to get the Tiffs in person, but only after the shop's owner sold them to me for the lowest price on eBay at the time. I paid $200 out the door for them. I think I bought the Vapors at Ty's Leaders 1354 shop the following week.

Dropped the same day at my local(Fishbone) here in Pa, too. I was lucky enough to get the Tiffs in person, but only after the shop's owner sold them to me for the lowest price on eBay at the time. I paid $200 out the door for them. I think I bought the Vapors at Ty's Leaders 1354 shop the following week.

does fishbone still carry nsb? i remember swinging through a couple years ago and being surprised that they had so many locations

does fishbone still carry nsb? i remember swinging through a couple years ago and being surprised that they had so many locations
It's been so long that I can't give a 100% legit answer. The last thing I bought from them was ironically the Tiff Highs, for retail no less. I stopped going there for a while after I bought the Tiff lows-I had a friend who had just opened up More Skates in Lancaster, so I bought a lot from them until they closed down.

B&J is the only cow print shoe I can get away wearing imo. Cousin got me a pair, but dude is being a hard ***. Won't ship em out, I got to visit him and with the shutdowns I don't know when that'll be.

Cosign on Vapors. One of the best dunks ever. Really easy to just throw on and they look good with everything.

Back
Top Bottom