2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You can fall out of love.

C'mon man it's too early for that

1591102515826.png

Lance mountains have been a grail to me ever since exactly 6 years ago this week when they came out (**** twitter link only releases). They were one of my grails on release day, one of my grails 2.5 years later when I finally got them, and still a grail 6 years later now that I have them. I've had other shoes that were grails that I got tired of and sold.

You never heard of love at first sight?
Lance mountains are probably two of my all time favorites but to me they were never grails - I guess because I got them at drop time. 6 years, wow crazy

if the quarantine and uprisings have taught me anything, it's that shoes are really unimportant. also pants.
After watching every sneaker store within 3 blocks of my apartment get looted in-person Saturday and Sunday, and seeing just about every Footlocker/DTLR/Snipes in the area being the first places people hit live on TV, it certainly seems like a lot of people out there feel differently...

I'm on the same page as you though. I haven't un-DS'd an new pair in about 5 months, and watching people destroy and partially burn down my immediate neighborhood over material goods really made me re-think my own priorities.

Reactions: JPS
Your grail can be a goat. They’re not mutually exclusively. But I’d think of a grail as something you’ve been wanting/searching for for a while instead of a new release, but that’s just me. My grails at this point are Iowa highs or 99 goldenrods...I’d be out whenever I got my hands on one of those for a non crazy price. Wish I’d pulled the trigger years ago but oh well.

After watching every sneaker store within 3 blocks of my apartment get looted in-person Saturday and Sunday, and seeing just about every Footlocker/DTLR/Snipes in the area being the first places people hit live on TV, it certainly seems like a lot of people out there feel differently...

I'm on the same page as you though. I haven't un-DS'd an new pair in about 5 months, and watching people destroy and partially burn down my immediate neighborhood over material goods really made me re-think my own priorities.
Seeing how the sneaker market is as strong as ever during this quarantine. Sneakers ain’t going anywhere, ever. Now which genre is hot may change but people gonna buy kicks at inflated prices even as the world is burning

Seeing how the sneaker market is as strong as ever during this quarantine. Sneakers ain’t going anywhere, ever. Now which genre is hot may change but people gonna buy kicks at inflated prices even as the world is burning

I’ve sold a dozen pairs since the riots popped off.
Never underestimate the spending habits of Americans.

Grails.. OG White Rayguns
Nike dunk SB Goretex
Paul Brown Blazer Brown/Orange pair
Bisons
Futuras
And my Shanghais back .. Hurts me to this day
And I'm a size 13 sooooo These are just Unpossible.. Yes Un..

ah I know the shop you mean now. I was talking about a different Durham skate shop. Was open about 5 years ago but no Nike Sb. Can’t find it now. Gonna have to check out manifest one day, repped

One of the first prior to that was Ujamma which was opened by Nik. The carried a lot of Etnies, habitat, Element, Enjoi, etc.
He’s the reason Durham has a skate park as well!

there’s another one that came somewhere between then and now but i don’t know the name

Theyre bringing back ALLLL these dunks at a record blowing high of 20k pairs each. What theyre doing with Dunks is nasty right now other than dope colorways.

Back
Top Bottom