2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My grails are ‘99 ‘cuse high and (recently obtained) ‘cuse BTTYS SB. Neither on StockX so it has really been a long search for both at a reasonable price, especially the ‘99. I’ve come up on some older non-SB heat just searching eBay for those ‘99.

04A976A5-F43A-43B5-8DCA-8BEC98521FF3.jpeg

Broke out the Brazil Dunks for work today, of the 3 colorways that are dropping these were my favorites. St Johns are too similar to the UNLV Off Whites and Champs colorway is too similar to Flashes, which i have both. I’ll be okay if i strike out on those.
Damn these crease badly.

So I bought these Nike SB Black chinos from the Nike outlet yesterday for $15. They have these really cool details like small vents you can unzip on the side and a 3M strip when you cuff the pants. Really like the way they fit so I'm trying to find them in different colors and really having a hard time. Anyone familiar with these and know a couple stores that have them available. The product number on this pair is 933233-010. Trying to find them in Navy or Khaki. Thanks

So I bought these Nike SB Black chinos from the Nike outlet yesterday for $15. They have these really cool details like small vents you can unzip on the side and a 3M strip when you cuff the pants. Really like the way they fit so I'm trying to find them in different colors and really having a hard time. Anyone familiar with these and know a couple stores that have them available. The product number on this pair is 933233-010. Trying to find them in Navy or Khaki. Thanks
Pics?

I have blacks and khaki colored. I also really like mine. I got blacks at tj maxx and khakis at nike clearance store. May wanna check there when they open back up.

I have blacks and khaki colored. I also really like mine. I got blacks at tj maxx and khakis at nike clearance store. May wanna check there when they open back up.
Any chance you have a product tag for the Khaki pair? Thanks.

As far as grails go

I do not believe a shoe just released can be justified as a grail

unless someone is young and can’t afford to get it etc....

but that’s happened to like all of us when we were younger lol

now for grown people

a grail to me is a shoe that is incredibly difficult to obtain ALWAYS

like maybe it’s a F&F release or PE or maybe the size keeps eluding you or you find it and your money ain’t lined up properly to obtain so it gets away or you not fast enough to act on it etc...

now a days almost nothing is unattainable for the most part just as long as you got the $$$$

So the difficulty now is finding the grail for a price you happy about also

But that feeling fades I’ve had grails I had for years I ended up selling off to the next grail hunter lol

If you're a size 28, you're in luck.

If you're a size 28, you're in luck.
Good looking out but I need a size 30 or 32. The product description might help me out though so big thanks!

Back
Top Bottom