2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Before coronavirus Facebook marketplace was my go to. No tax, no fees, and you can negotiate the price down. Goat and grailed are also options. And eBay. I think stockx screws buyers now with all the fees and taxes (the tax thing isn’t really their fault) but also I think the fees for sellers can drive up prices so they can actually make a profit. That said...wait a couple of years if you really want these shoes for non ridiculous prices. The bubble will burst one day.

IMG_20200702_092659.jpg

Finally broke these out, they crease easy asf btw

I missed out in St. John’s for retail, and won’t pay current resale prices, so I am glad I picked up these. Not the same, but total cost for both was about $150.
CD2161F6-D3D6-4FD4-9379-DF3E40A3863B.jpeg
Definitely close enough. Wonder if folks will flock to those for consolation now?

I'd rather have an AJ1 than a Dunk anyway myself.

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Raygun-Tie-Dye-Black-BQ6832-001-Release-Date-4.jpg
Looking for these in a 12 if anyone selling. I keep trying the classifieds for stuff but never get any message from anyone.

this is nike's fault. they changed up the shape of SB dunks a few years back, then decided to make garbage colorways along with them.

now they finally make non-sb's in nice leather and basic colorways and people lost their ****in minds lol

These BTTYS and other c/w could have been had at any Champs, FL, or FL in the world 10 years ago and now you have to sell your soul for the CHANCE to get a pair. Hype is a MF, and resellers can go to hell.
Where were y'all in 2016 then when BTTYS were in outlets? And when older pairs were dirt cheap? I swear dudes complaining about how high dunk prices are now are the ones that slept when they were cheap, too. If you didn't get while the gettin was good, that's on you.

I was in this thread fall 2019 talkin bout the barfs I paid $250 for which at the time was overpaying. I called myself out for sleeping on them and having to pay the new tax when I could've gotten them half price the year before. But I wanted them so I ****in paid what they cost. Wore a dozen times, sold for what I paid. We all know what happened with barfs since. I really don't understand the childish entitlement grown men have about sneakers, whining about how something's too expensive. As I've said before, get your money up or get something else. I thought "the hunt" was part of the game??? I spent 6 months in 2016 searching for the right price/condition hufs because I wasn't paying $500 for them at the time. You don't deserve a sneaker more than someone else because you liked it first lol

Here's a link to me calling myself out for sleeping https://niketalk.com/threads/2020-n...-and-qss-added.303260/page-8599#post-32216087

Where were y'all in 2016 then when BTTYS were in outlets? And when older pairs were dirt cheap? I swear dudes complaining about how high dunk prices are now are the ones that slept when they were cheap, too. If you didn't get while the gettin was good, that's on you.

I was in this thread fall 2019 talkin bout the barfs I paid $250 for which at the time was overpaying. I called myself out for sleeping on them and having to pay the new tax when I could've gotten them half price the year before. But I wanted them so I ****in paid what they cost. Wore a dozen times, sold for what I paid. We all know what happened with barfs since. I really don't understand the childish entitlement grown men have about sneakers, whining about how something's too expensive. As I've said before, get your money up or get something else. I thought "the hunt" was part of the game??? I spent 6 months in 2016 searching for the right price/condition hufs because I wasn't paying $500 for them at the time. You don't deserve a sneaker more than someone else because you liked it first lol

Here's a link to me calling myself out for sleeping https://niketalk.com/threads/2020-n...-and-qss-added.303260/page-8599#post-32216087

I was there, I got mine.

i mean it will be a cycle, people will not want them again once everyone is wearing them(which i have yet to see around my way) and when that happens... i'll be there to pick up JD Sport exclusive CLs for $15 or Linen highs for 40 ...

So because the 2016 release went to outlets, nobody copped? Or did Nike make enough pairs for those that wanted while still having excess pairs for those that wanted to cop for the low. And yes, grown men should feel some type of way for having to pay $400 plus dollars for a ****ing red & white dunk that’s been dropped a plethora of times before. The Hunt? Ain’t nobody trying to hunt down ****. That’s the problem now. How’s about Nike drop enough pairs for people to cop. That’s it. It’s that simple. Nike drops enough Off White, Cactus Jack, FOG, Sacai & other collabs to fill that exclusive void. I didn’t even mention Nike SB. Who are they even competing with as a business right now where GR Dunks have to be limited?

Back
Top Bottom