2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I didn't think so but I seen a few people with them already... Hopefully will sit a little like the truck it highs
i feel like the materials on these are much better than the truck it highs, which was one of the driving factors of them sitting so long. i definitely remember not being too impressed with those when i was able to look at them in hand. they would have been a turbo cop for me if it was the black OL material

Women’s Chili-Reds from 2002...

FF663223-1442-4A57-ABC2-8981C9A004AD.jpeg
8E01B531-142E-4664-9481-1202E21325ED.jpeg
FAD8E714-F59D-4C99-9977-77A10A97D83B.jpeg

Wow sick! Forgot about these. I prefer this color blocking with the white swoosh over the St. John’s.

1594123228366.png

This is on amazon. Product link didn't work so just gonna have to search it manually. There are other products and ways to bring traction back. Some people use vaseline too if you want to give that a google.

:emoji_thinking: Does this **** work or is it BS? Would love to spray these onto some of my basketball sneakers that get no grip indoors at all.

Also, applying Vaseline just sounds counter-productive; almost like a prank you'd pull on somebody to make them slide around on the court :lol:

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I can't remember stepping in oil but it's possilble. I'll try and then clean them up really good and see what happens and then try some of these suggestions.

Just received the St. John's Dunk in the mail and it's not a shoe that people should be paying double or even four times the retail price. To each their own, but there's nothing remotely special about it. The materials aren't "premium". There are noticeable glue stains throughout.

Same can be said for every other shoe being resold

Next pair on my radar are those Instant Skateboarding SB Lows. Those things are dope IMO. I also kind of like those rumored Space Hippys, but I don’t really fk with non SB Dunks like that. Especially when it comes to Dunk Lows.

I don't see the "Space Hippie" aspect of those dunks other than the outsole look. Upper looks like some Travis Scott crap.

Yeah it doesn't have that "Space Hippie" vibe to them at all. I couldn't care less whether they are Space Hippie or not, the colors are :nthat:

Should I sell my StrangeLove Special Box for Chunky Dunky? I have an extra pair of SL in the rainbow box. I have no intention on wearing the Chunky Dunky tho, just want it for part of the collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I sell my StrangeLove Special Box for Chunky Dunky? I have an extra pair of SL in the rainbow box. I have no intention on wearing the Chunky Dunky tho, just want it for part of the collection.

Strange Loves > Chunky Dunkys imo. Usually I'm all for trading the double up for something else, but the Chunky Dunkys ain't worth it in my personal opinion; the resale on the Chunky Dunkys might be higher, but the Strange Loves are definitely the better SB to me.

Strange Loves > Chunky Dunkys imo. Usually I'm all for trading the double up for something else, but the Chunky Dunkys ain't worth it in my personal opinion; the resale on the Chunky Dunkys might be higher, but the Strange Loves are definitely the better SB to me.
I agree...to me the SL is the best dunk that has released this year. Just wondering if I should since I have two. Wish I could see the chunky dunky in hand, might be able to help me make my decision.

Hey Ntsb, I got both of these champs colors dunks size 11 pairs from Ebay sellers who said they got them from Nike (Snkrs). I know the "NIKE" with the connected K to the E is 100% authentic, what about the other one with the K not connected to the E?

Anyone else have legit pairs like this, the K not connected to the E?
20200707_184549.jpg
20200707_184637.jpg
20200707_184722.jpg
20200707_184742.jpg

Hey Ntsb, I got both of these champs colors dunks size 11 pairs from Ebay sellers who said they got them from Nike (Snkrs). I know the "NIKE" with the connected K to the E is 100% authentic, what about the other one with the K not connected to the E?

Anyone else have legit pairs like this, the K not connected to the E?
20200707_184549.jpg
20200707_184637.jpg
20200707_184722.jpg
20200707_184742.jpg

I checked my pair from cncpts. The k connects with e on both shoes

Basically everything else checks out between both pairs. This K to the E got me skeptical.

Basically everything else checks out between both pairs. This K to the E got me skeptical.

I just checked an old pair I picked up at the outlets years ago and both shoes have that disconnected K to E.

I don't think it's actually supposed to connect, but depending on the age of the stamp and how much rubber gets poured into the mold, the overflow bleeds and creates a ligature between the K and E. It's kind of unusual to see two different stamps on one pair, but it's about the same as when your left shoe comes looking like a kindergartner glued it while the right one looks fine.

Fakes are getting good, but none of them have size tags even close to correct. So if all else checks out, I'd chalk this up to nike quality control at its finest.

I just checked an old pair I picked up at the outlets years ago and both shoes have that disconnected K to E.

I don't think it's actually supposed to connect, but depending on the age of the stamp and how much rubber gets poured into the mold, the overflow bleeds and creates a ligature between the K and E. It's kind of unusual to see two different stamps on one pair, but it's about the same as when your left shoe comes looking like a kindergartner glued it while the right one looks fine.

Fakes are getting good, but none of them have size tags even close to correct. So if all else checks out, I'd chalk this up to nike quality control at its finest.
Thanks man. Appreciate the info.

Back
Top Bottom