2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if it’s been posted yet but concepts is going to be having online info for a raffle on their IG today also!

Lows or Highs?

5FDE8B1A-0677-4AB1-B793-B2859C4AB912.jpeg
Yes

Question for the “Veterans
I know these will be met with some mixed feelings but honestly imo these are awesome. Great construction and materials.
20200721_154515.jpg
I'm happy that you brought these up!
My question was the quality and such.
The prices are anywhere from $500 to $2000!
You honestly think they are worth anywhere in that price range?
I'm honestly asking for your Opinion.
I've been offered these a couple times, but just don't know...

This dead.net raffle is interesting. Waiting is no problem for me since I just have it in another tab. Wonder if this will help keep the bots out.

Really helps you understand the insane odds for this one if there’s 12k people in front of me 1.5 hours after it went live

Have you heard of anywhere here in UT getting these? Fice seemed like a long shot and they don’t seem to be getting them from what I can tell.

Question for the “Veterans

I'm happy that you brought these up!
My question was the quality and such.
The prices are anywhere from $500 to $2000!
You honestly think they are worth anywhere in that price range?
I'm honestly asking for your Opinion.
I've been offered these a couple times, but just don't know...
I bought mine for close to 5 which is kinda ridiculous but I'm a fan of WL. I wouldn't go much past that tho. The materials are really good and construction seems to be great as well. I've been anticipating getting them for quite some time (bought in feb) and they still didn't disappoint when I got them in. The details are nice too. Ill snap some more pics later for you.

Have you heard of anywhere here in UT getting these? Fice seemed like a long shot and they don’t seem to be getting them from what I can tell.
Nah, nowhere in Utah carries these as far as I’m aware. On Nike’s SB shop locator, it shows a shop in Logan and a shop in Provo, but I don’t know if they get Dunk’s anymore. Haven’t seen them post about Dunk’s in a while.

Got these in today from Goat. Helps lessen the sting on the incoming flow of L’s I’m gonna receive on the Dead pairs.
D7052941-1F74-4137-8A27-234B29151D53.jpeg

So is anyone else’s Copdate going ham? So far I’ve been entered in to like 6 raffles, plus got a Jump the line invite and acceptance .. mind you I have not used copdate since Ben & Jerry’s
Yeah I have that Perks Pass and I think they’ve been automatically signing up for stores I don’t even think I’m eligible for

With my luck, I’ll win the dead.net raffle and then miss out on the shoes since it’s FCFS when you win the raffle.

Probably like the TravisScott.com raffle. If you win you'll have a good shot at getting a pair.

Got these in today from Goat. Helps lessen the sting on the incoming flow of L’s I’m gonna receive on the Dead pairs.
D7052941-1F74-4137-8A27-234B29151D53.jpeg

Yeah I have that Perks Pass and I think they’ve been automatically signing up for stores I don’t even think I’m eligible for

TS Dunk > GD Dunk

Those fake Jason dunks are hideous in my opinion.

these for a stroll around the hood this evening..

6D771F76-39FB-4F5E-9500-D25C2CBBE1F5.jpeg
I get some people don't like them but I hate when people say they're fake. How do you figure they're fake? You also consider hender schemes fake?

Back
Top Bottom