2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I am totally anti bot when I take an L which is often, but every time I feel ready to call it a career I hit something. It’s worth never giving up.

You guys are just darn lucky. Sad that you need luck to win some sneakers. Then again, more should have been made.

20200723_141320.jpg

:emoji_astonished::emoji_laughing::emoji_sob::smokin me and my boy both was running on the phone when we both got the emails. Sz 11 orange on the wayyyyy

That doesn't make it any more enjoyable.
Yeah the most popular raffle bot on the market had a ton of success on the Dead.net raffle.

Sign of the times. Sneaker culture is dying more and more every day.

It’s not just shoes..it’s everything, video games. Sports cards, swimming pools..shoot just this morning my entire Twitter feed was full of women mad about resellers botting some handbag.

If they can make a buck on it. You might as well count it as an L.

Well if you use auto raffle bots, that significantly cuts down the odds, so not much luck there.

that's ridiculous!!!! Smh if a person uses bots I can't hate but it really hurts the culture but if your using bots you don't care about "culture" only cash it's weak

The whole idea of sneakers and culture is at odds. It's a material product created by a multi-billion dollar company using cheap labor in third world countries. Not to mention the whole idea of paying 10X retail for this color over that color of the same silhouette. I do agree that it's becoming less fun.

Back
Top Bottom