2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stockx newsletter on some BS "discover how the dunk took over the resale market" AND HOW your platform messed up the whole standard for price points SMH

Screenshot_20200724_002248_com.google.android.gm.jpg

On the eve of "Got 'Em" / "F**k Nike" Day...

With the Chunkies, we all knew what the cornball pics were gonna be. Shoes in coolers and ice cream in shoes. And the herbs did not disappoint.

But I'm curious.

What's the go-to gonna be for these Grateful Dead dunks? Pictures with a can of Crepe Protect talking about "roll away the dew"? Hypebeasts are the farthest thing from Deadeads. So no one's gonna know or get the reference.

I'd like to think there's the possibility that one of them might fall off Franklin's Tower taking one of these 8th grade dangling foot pics for the gram. (Because can't be wearing no shoes like shoes before sending them stockx, obviously.)

But realistically, I'm thinking we'll see a bunch of unworn shoes with bags of weed, bands of $1's, supreme stickers, and cries for attention sticking out the unzipped tongues. Staged up real nice next to some random rastafarian something or other that has nothing to do with anything but bright colors and drugs, so must be the same.

And then a bunch of other little MFs invoking the name of their god, the one and many Travis Scott. With a caption about being "the highest in the room" or some other cliche flavor of the weak.

The prophecy is set. Don't let me down.

On the eve of "Got 'Em" / "F**k Nike" Day...

With the Chunkies, we all knew what the cornball pics were gonna be. Shoes in coolers and ice cream in shoes. And the herbs did not disappoint.

But I'm curious.

What's the go-to gonna be for these Grateful Dead dunks? Pictures with a can of Crepe Protect talking about "roll away the dew"? Hypebeasts are the farthest thing from Deadeads. So no one's gonna know or get the reference.

I'd like to think there's the possibility that one of them might fall off Franklin's Tower taking one of these 8th grade dangling foot pics for the gram. (Because can't be wearing no shoes like shoes before sending them stockx, obviously.)

But realistically, I'm thinking we'll see a bunch of unworn shoes with bags of weed, bands of $1's, supreme stickers, and cries for attention sticking out the unzipped tongues. Staged up real nice next to some random rastafarian something or other that has nothing to do with anything but bright colors and drugs, so must be the same.

And then a bunch of other little MFs invoking the name of their god, the one and many Travis Scott. With a caption about being "the highest in the room" or some other cliche flavor of the weak.

The prophecy is set. Don't let me down.

1595574373915.gif

Want to know what happens when you throw a pair of Mondrian Dunks in a bucket of bleach for a few hours and then into the washing machine? 😅

5ED5DEFB-F764-4A07-B1F2-E54FB2BBD947-E42D1DBD-595B-4909-A6C2-B949A8104ECF.JPG

I bought this pair when they dropped, after just a little wear the canvas on the toebox got dirty, I tried carefully to clean it but the yellow bled onto the canvas. Back then I just threw them in the washer, and they got messed up.
I've left them in that state since, but the other day I brought them up from my basement and this is the result.

Luckily I bought a second pair back then, at a sale, which I've kept in top shape.

Good morning and good luck today everyone.

Woke up to an email from CCS on how to enter through email for being a CCS+ subscriber.

Last edited:
Want to know what happens when you throw a pair of Mondrian Dunks in a bucket of bleach for a few hours and then into the washing machine? 😅

5ED5DEFB-F764-4A07-B1F2-E54FB2BBD947-E42D1DBD-595B-4909-A6C2-B949A8104ECF.JPG

I bought this pair when they dropped, after just a little wear the canvas on the toebox got dirty, I tried carefully to clean it but the yellow bled onto the canvas. Back then I just threw them in the washer, and they got messed up.
I've left them in that state since, but the other day I brought them up from my basement and this is the result.

Luckily I bought a second pair back then, at a sale, which I've kept in top shape.
whitepiet1.jpg
whitepiet2.jpg
whitepiet3.jpg

I thought it'd be a good idea to paint the canvas with my beat pair in 2011 lol. Nubuck is wet from snow/salt and trying to clean after. The canvas was almost brown. I wore these for a little while longer after but threw them out within the next year.

I got through the questions on orchard and it took you to another site to click on a bunch of the same images to see which actually had a photo of the shoe in it, but there was wayyy to many to choose from to go in order. Randomly got to one but sold out.

Back
Top Bottom